Chapter 35

Deanna's POV

I'm here at the office, right after that little vacation at Cebu i don't have a choice but to comply my mother's request. I can't focus on my work cause Jema is all over my head. I miss her so much and i cant wait to see her again. Gusto ko lagi nakikita yung pouty face nya kapag naiinis, nagseselos at napipikon. Hindi ko tuloy maiwasang maalala yung araw na lumabas kaming dalawa ng kaibigan ko.

-Flashback-

"Babe, were going na." i said to jema who's still sleeping cutely on my bed. I can't help but to smile and caress her cuty face.

"Hmm?" she stirred up a bit and open her one eye to look at me. "San ka pupunta?" she asked in a raspy voice. Ahh so sexy.

"I'm going out with Pauline remember?" i said and kiss her right cheek.

"Hmm?" napakunot ito ng noo at napamulat na din ang kabilang mata. "Kailangan ba talaga yan?" she whined.

"Baby, i need to have some time with my friend cause it's been a long time since we have our bonding together." i said in a calm way. Napa-pout sya ng marealize nya yung sinabi ko.

"Ehh kase naman eih, mamimiss kita agad." she said that make me laugh because i can feel something tingly on my stomach and i feel the same way. Why she's so adorable?

"Look who's being clingy here." i smirk. I'm just kidding cause i know i'm the one who's more clingy.

"Ha? Sinong clingy? Lakad na umalis ka na. Mag-enjoy ka ah." sabi nya agad at nagtalukbong ng kumot.

"Babe namaaan!" i whined. Hmm, when did she turn the table?

"Eto naman, biro lang. Ingat ka don, wag ka magpalandi ha-"

"Babe?"

"Hehe, joke lang. I love you." she said and hug me while still in bed. I laugh at her cuteness and hug her back. I peck her lips and looked at her lovingly.

"I love you too." i said and kiss her again ng hindi ako makontento. Her lips is so soft that can't get enough of it. I deepened the kiss and hold her face. I brush my thumb on her cheek while she hold my nape tightly. She made a throaty moan when i brush my tongue on her lower lip.

"Uhm-"

We immediately stop ng makarinig kami ng mga katok sa pinto. Kita ko naman ang pag-irap ni jema kaya parang gusto kong matawa. This is the second time that we are interrupted sa ginagawa naming kung ano haha. Sorry baby.

"Deans, tara na. Are you done already?" tanong ng nasa labas and it was Ponggay.

"Yes, just wait for me downstairs." i said. I heard Jema mimicked pauline so i chuckled at her cuteness.

"Stooopp. Your so mean." i said while chuckling.

"Sige na, go na. Baka mainip na yung date mo-" i cut her off by pecking her lips.

"Okay okay, stop na. Im going na. I love you." i said and kiss her cheeks multiple times that cause her to giggle. Argh, this lil cuty. How am i suppose to leave when she's being so cute. Okay, i said that multiple times but whatever.

"I love you too. Take care." she said at nahiga na uli ng ayos.

Hay feeling ko mamimiss ko agad sya.

-End of Flashback

Napangiti na lang ako ng alalahanin ang araw na yun. Nung araw na din yon, my mom go out with her so i'm glad that she didn't got bored alone. My mom is like a savior that day.

But not now cause she gave me a tons of work and now im missing my girlfriend so much. Imagine, i didnt see her over a week?

I'm refusing myself from time to time to touch my phone cause every time im texting her is the more i'm missing her. Even though i have time to text her i choose not to.

I heard a knock on my door and it opened pagkatapos non at hindi na inintay ang sagot ko. Maiinis na sana ako ng makita si Ponggay na tumunghay mula sa pintuan ko.

"Hey, come in."

"Did you eat already?" she asked still not entering her whole body.

"No, why?"

"Perfect." sabi nya at pumasok na ng tuluyan, i saw her holding a paper bag and she put it on my table.

"What's that?" i ask.

"Lunch duh, it's already 2 pm and your still not going out to eat."

"Busog pa ako eh." sabi ko sabay yuko uli sa mga papeles na irerevise ko pa dahil andaming errors. Gusto ko pa sana tong ipagawa sa iba pero marami na rin silang ginagawa.

"Will you stop working na muna? Have time for yourself atleast a bit. You're exhausting yourself eh, lagi kang late nakain at natutulog." parang nag-aalala pa nitong sabi kaya napatigil ako ng hindi oras. She's right cause im sleeping late at night and most of the time late eating.

"Fine." sabi ko sabay tanggap ng paper bag na inabot nya sa akin. Carbonara ang laman nito at parang biglang doon ko lang naramdaman ang gutom. "Thank you din pala." sabi ko at sinimulan ng kumain.

"So, hows you and your girlfriend?" i thought shes going out already but she didn't.

"Doing great." i smiled at the thought. Jema is so understanding even though we have to separate for the meantime she still understand.

"You love her, huh?" she tease that cause my face to heat.

"I did." i smiled. I'm not used of talking about my feelings to other people about jema but everything just felt good. And i remembered talking about it to my mom and shes being supportive about it, i feel so happy.

"I like that jealous ass girl of yours. Honestly at first i have a bad blood about her cause she ruined that expensive dress of mine but seeing you happy again after kuya's death, i feel cool about it. You know you're like a sister to me and I don't want to see you in pain." she said that make my heart melt.

I  can't help but to hug her even though there is a table in between us.

"Thank you."

"It's nothing, just be happy." i nodded. After that parang nakahinga na ako ng maluwag na para bang may nabunot na tinik na sa lalamunan ko. Ang sarap sa pakiramdam.

Dumaan ang hanggang hapon at marami pa ring kailangang gawin. Hays, i need my energizer. I pulled out my phone and text my girlfriend. I really miss her.

From: Deanna Wong

'Hi babe, are you doing okay? Sorry if ngayon lang ako nakapagtext sayo. I've been busy eh. Pls, dont skip meals. Iloveyou. Imissyou.'

I smiled and even though its so corny pero ganun nga siguro kapag inlove ka nagiging corny ka. Napatigil ako sa pagtulala ng tumunog uli ang cellphone ko.

To: Deanna Wong

'Im okay, dont worry, naiintindihan ko. And dont skip meals too. Iloveyoutoo. Imissyou :('

Argh, this girl. Why she's so understanding? You know, shes helping a lot cause im not pressured to rushed everything im doing because she's always there to understand.

I think of an idea, i have to see her or else im going to be crazy. Because im only have few work, immediately finish it and go to my hotel room to change my clothes.

I wore shirt and jeans and ready to go. I hopped on my car and made my way to school.

Bago pa ako makadating doon ay dumaan muna ako sa isang flower shop. Its been a long yime since i gave her flowers and i need to be consistent about it and para makabawi na rin.

Nang makarating na ako sa school ay agad akong nakalakad papasok ay makita akong dalawang pigura ng tao na nagalalakad papasok. Kahit malayo ay alam ko na si Jema yung isa at kung hindi ako nagkakamali ay kasama nya yung isang basketbolistang hilaw. Parang biglang nag-init ang ulo ko ng makalapit ako sa kanila at marinig ang pinag-uuspaan nila. So they already ate together.

"So, dito na ako. Thank you nga pala uli." paalam nya dun sa basketbolista. I just glared at them on their back.

"No, thank you sa pagsama nag-enjoy ako." balik na sabi naman nito sa kanya, ng makitang nakalayo na yung isa ay saka ako nagsalita

"Nag-enjoy ka din ba?" i said and i dont care if i sounded mad cause maybe thats what i felt.

-🥀