UNTIL SHE FINDS SOME ONE TO BUY HER ROSES

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

AESTHETE
(adj.) someone with deep sensitivity to the beauty of art or nature

♢ ♢ ♢

"There is something else that I would like to request from you." Dante pointed out as the therapist kindly nodded. She was wanting to help stitch this bleeding heart that refused to show its pain symptoms.

"Unlike all of your other clients, whatever he confides to you about must be only for your ears. His privacy is one of the biggest priorities in this treatment." She smiled understandably as the worry on his face was present.

"Don't worry, anything he is wanting to share with me will only be used in treating his syndrome." The therapist reassured as Dante had grown fond of this therapist in one meeting. If she held such power over him, he wondered what power he would hold over his cold brother. He feared that his brother would ruin her innocence with his own poisonous actions. But he also knew that if his brother was to be cured, it was by her patience and care for her patients.

"Would you mind assisting him through the comfort of his home?" He knew he was asking a lot from her. But he was willing to go any length to get his brother back who he lost the night, his brother lost his everything.

"That would be alright. I don't mind at all." Ravenna smiled gracefully as Dante who was actually hopeful of her being able to give him his brother back.

"If you're available tomorrow, I would like to take you to see him and possibly get familiar with his symptoms." The damage was done already and he knew that. He was sending an innocent angel to satan himself. But in hopes that she will be able to bring him a piece of her heaven.

"I would love to. I'll see you tomorrow." She said as he got up to leave.

"Thank you so much Ravenna." She nodded gently as he smiled before heading out of the cozy office.

There was something about her new patient that intrigued her more than ever. He was a mystery that she was very willing to solve. But at the end would it be enough for him to accept his past.

She packed the rest of her belongings before heading out. Getting into the luxury of her vehicle, she headed the similar trail to her cozy apartment building.

She stopped on her way to the small corner shop which was ran by a old women in her 70s. The old woman reminded her of her own mother that had passed away 2 years ago. Parking her car right in front, she headed inside the beautifully decorated shop.

"Nana." She called out in her sweet voice. The wrinkled women came in from her outdoor garden as soon as she heard the voice of the caring girl that she had grown so fond of.