SHE WAS A SAINT WITH LIPS OF A SINNER

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

APPETENCE
(n.) an eager desire, an instinctive inclination; an attraction or a natural bond

♢ ♢ ♢

His touch lingered on the tip of her plump lips like the vanilla balm she had so gracefully applied. She extended the flowers to him as his cyan blue gaze remained on the tip of her plump vanilla flavored lips.

Before Rafael can grasp the sweet peas from her delicate hands, Ravenna pulled back with an concerned look. He looked at her with a scrunched expression.

"Please, don't throw them on the ground this time. The petals are delicate and take a lot of effort to grow." She added innocently in her sweet like honey voice. He smirked before extending his hand out to receive the baby pink flowers.

She smiled gently as she placed the wrapped bouquet into his hand. He walked to his polished desk where an empty glass vase was sitting on the edge. He gently unwrapped the brown paper off the sweet peas and removed the buds out of the wrap.

Then, grabbing the glass of water sitting on the surface, he poured the liquid into the vase. He decorated the baby pink bouquet into the intricate glass before stepping back to admire the new set of flowers.

A smile of admiration filled his lips that was full of happiness. It was the first time Ravenna had seen a genuine smile paint on his strict postured face. It was the first time she had seen the gentle smile reach to his eyes that were glowing. But, that smile that had graced his face in the most peaceful way started to fade into his usual scowl within a few seconds.

"You know Ms.Romano I feel like these flowers will end up dead just how everyone else does around me." His words seemed to describe her so well. It was true.

She had lost her baby brother at a innocent age which was followed by her mother's death. But, the difference was she never seemed to blame herself no matter how much she tried to convince herself that maybe it was her fault. Ravenna figured that it was never her fault that they left because in the bliss of love we forget loss is also an after process.

"Mr.Rossi, that is not true." Ravenna replied sweetly as he turned around and rolled his eyes disagreeing.

"You say that now, but soon you yourself would take it hard to believe that it is the truth because believe it or not I seemed to feed their souls to hell myself." The therapist knew he had suffered before, but it looked like not even in a million years she would be able to remove the intricate scars printed on his heart.

"Tell me one reason you think a scarred heart is any better than a broken heart?" He asked as he walked to the bar sitting in the corner of the office. Pouring himself the neat scotch over the cubes of ice, he walked back over to her.

"Because you should never be ashamed to display the battle wounds of the wars your soul fought to save itself." She replied in a gentle whisper that was so innocent yet so blissfully sinful.

"I'll rather bleed to my death Ravenna." He answered as the tip of his glass met intoxicated tempting lips.

"Don't you want to love again?" She whispered back as the scotch blissed the top of his lips.

"I'm cold, I don't know how to love." Rafael responded as a Ravenna could feel the coldness in his syllable in the sentence.

"Well then let me teach you." She responded innocently as he smiled.

"Teach me then." He replied back as the last of the scotch in the glass was finished off to numb his pain.

"But, Mr.Rossi you would have to teach me how." Ravenna added as she tried to point out the fact he still hadn't told her the reason behind his open wounds that have blessed his heart.

He smirked devilishly before dropping the glass onto the wooden pavement of the office. His hands met length of her waist as his lips blessed onto hers. The therapist's azure orbs widened in disbelief as his lips met her.

The scotch that lingered on the tip of his lips met the vanilla balm on hers. His kiss was as if the autumn had killed the summer with the softest kiss. Swiping his skillful tongue on her bottom lip, he managed to collide with her tongue with his own. She was immediately intoxicated by the taste of him as the scotch still remained on the tip of his tongue.

People say we all sin. Ravenna was always confused because she never knew how someone like her would be able to sin. But, now she knew. She knew that it wasn't important if we sinned or not, it was the fact how we had sinned. She had sinned with her lips when he continued to sin with blood.

He pulled away with his signature smirk as Ravenna stood there awestruck. She had given into him and she had became one of him. She had became a sinner with the touch of his lips. She was one of those saints that prayed but sinned with their lips.

"I should leave." Ravenna whispered as she refused to believe the incident.

"Ms.Romano, I think you're forgetting the fact that you are assigned to give me therapy." Rafael added as he walked to the leather seating next to the couch.

"I think I'm not the one who can give you the therapy you are wanting." Ravenna added as he sat there with his eyebrows scrunched.

"And why can't you help me now all the sudden?" Rafael asked temptingly as she took a deep breathe.

"Mr.Rossi I really need you to open up to me for our sessions to work." She said in her sweet innocent voice as he felt himself rage at her pointless efforts on healing something that doesn't exist.

"How about you start by opening up to me?" He asked while his eyes travelled down her ripe body.

"Mr.Rossi, I don't understand." The caring heart of the therapist spoke as she felt his greedy gaze upon her untouched shrine.

"Open up your legs Ms.Romano."

♢ ♢ ♢

Thank you for reading babes! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Feel free to let me know your thoughts in the comments below. I would love to hear from you guys. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need someone to talk to or just need a friend to listen to you!

♢ ♢ ♢

【AUTHOR CONTACT INFORMATION】

➊. Instagram | erotica_iris_grace

➋. Email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com

VOTE & COMMENT

J. Iris Grace