HIS INSTRUMENT

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

QUIDDITY
(n.) the essence of something

♢ ♢ ♢

The goosebumps on Ravenna's skin was prominent as his gentle whispers on her skin was enough to ignite her. Ravenna hesitatingly went to pull away from him, but was immediate halted in the act as his arm banded around her waist.

She looked up into his cyan blue eyes and saw lust and maybe something more than he was letting her on to believe. His eyes were already on her. Like a predator he watched every little move of his prey.

"Kiss me." He commanded her as she stood there caged between his arm and his front.

Not being able to process any of his orders, Ravenna's eyes finally pulled away from his that were almost sending shock waves through the rest of her body to her core.

"Kiss me." He repeated this time in a more authoritative way. The sanity lines of Ravenna started to blur as he gave her nerves a run for their money.

Before she could process anything else, his lips were on hers. Her mouth instantly parted as her moans were the only background music playing. His tongue collided into hers, like a musician he made sure to play his instrument to his liking.

Her hands collided with his chest as the balance of keeping her body weight off of the ground was almost a task to hard to accomplish. His arm unwrapped from her waist to travel down. His hand instantly removed the top article of her outfit as it had grown out of interest.

The cold air of the apartment instantly came in contact with her flesh making her moan on his lips at the sudden drop of temperature. His hands cupped the back of her thighs only to lift her up to the closest room.

Heavy breathing filled the room as they finally broke apart. Both of their heart rate exceeding its usual level. But, he needed her more than the invisible air that is essential to living.

The uneven balance of the temperature on her body was immediately evened out as the silk material covering her lace on her core was removed in the most hostile way possible.

Her core begged for him and she knew how insane it was to want someone the way she wanted him. He had corrupted her in a way no one had ever able to. Rafael unbuttoned the concealing material to show the inked designs on his surface.

His fingers finally clasped around the waistband of her lace before it also joined the discarded articles of clothing on the floor. Rafael's lips creeped onto her neck as her moans were once again playing on repeat. While his lips did the dirty work of claiming her she felt his hard shaft rubbing on her inner thigh. Every little movement only ignited her more for him. Before she could process anything else out of the filter of lust, she could feel him lined up with her dripping core.

Ravenna's mind cleared up from the high it was on as the thought of having his mind tearing girth in her ached into her.

"Stop." She told him as the thought of carrying his kids crossed her mind.

"Do you have a condom?" Rafael seemed unfazed as he stayed put against her.

"Ravenna I'm clean." He informed her as she knew that was besides her point.

"Rafael I don't care, use a condom. I'm not on birth control." He groaned annoyingly, but refused to pull away from her.

"I don't have one on me." He answered back as the need of being in her was present in every part of him. He was holding so hard not to let the hunger and lust blind him from taking her.

"Rafael." She whispered, hoping he would understand at what she was trying to get. The heat and tension between the two of them continued to build up as their naked flesh were in contact while his lips refused to leave her.

Annoyingly, he got up from her as his hands immediately raked through his jet black hair as the frustration of not being able to just take her was undeniably hard. Ravenna slowly repositioned her haywired mind to a normal rate before getting up from the mattress herself.

"Cockblock." He whispered into the mist of the air, but it managed to be heard by Ravenna. She smiled amusingly as she shook her head at his annoyance of the situation.

Rafael looked over her to see her looking amused by his behavior. As Ravenna saw the glint of lust still running through his cyan blue eyes, she knew that he was trying so hard to restrain himself.

He walked up to her to take her lips on his brutally. Ravenna could feel every emotion that was running through him as if it was her own. Her hands played into his jet black strands while his hands stayed put at the back of her neck. She could see the splotches of black in her vision as the oxygen lacked in her lungs.

His fingers creeped to her inner thigh where they raked towards the where she needed him the most. But, his fingers never made it to her core as they halted in their footsteps to the dead end.

Finally pulling away from her, Ravenna instantly felt the loss of his lips on her lips. Her body was gone haywire since again as the filter of lust creeped back. The she knew what he had just done. He had shown her how it was like to be left at the edge of earning your fair share of pleasure.

"I win." He whispered to her as his lips were once again merely millimeters away from becoming one.

♢ ♢ ♢

Hey babes welcome back! I know I have been MIA for a little bit, but as you probably know I have been working around a new story which I have the trailer of posted on my Instagram and also I have been trying to schedule some things out. If you look below you'll see that I have added my private account for you guys to follow or to even message me if you want to talk with a friend. Hope it helps.

♢ ♢ ♢

【AUTHOR CONTACT INFORMATION】

➊. Instagram | erotica_iris_grace

➋. Email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com

❸. Aesthetician Instagram | iris_grace_

❹. Personal Instagram | itz_jazmine_here

VOTE & COMMENT

J. Iris Grace