FAVORITE HEART TO HEAL

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

KALOPSIA
(n.) the delusion of things being more beautiful than they really are

♢ ♢ ♢

"You haven't seen the real me yet." He whispered coldly as Ravenna kept her azure blue connected to his cyan blue.

"Well than why don't you show me." She whispered softly as he seemed to feel calm after such a long time. It was as if she knew the magic to peace.

He pulled her into his tattooed front as she looked at him in shock. Ravenna tried to pull back from him, but he refused to let go of her.

"Let me show you then Ms.Romano." He mockingly said as Ravenna stood there pressed against him. She tried to release herself from his hold remembering where the professional line stood even with the nagging that occurred through her body while he pressed his plump lips on the surface of her soft neck.

The therapist could feel her sanity lines fade away along with her ability to handle hearts. He stroked his tongue over the crook of her neck before nipping and sucking the area.

It didn't occur to her as he managed to tip her over the leather couch. His gaze greedily ran over her pure figure before he wrapped his hands around her ankles.

Her azure orbs widened as her untouched core was ignited for need when he came in contact. Her honey dripping core was begging for him to come eat out of it. Ravenna immediately peeled her back off the leather couch.

"Mr.Rossi this is highly inappropriate." The naive therapist whispered as he smirked before taking a seat on the leather couch she was laying down on.

He crossed his leg over his other before indicating Ravenna to sit in the seat across from the couch. Taking the hint, she quickly postured herself in the chair.

"What's your definition of love Mr.Rossi?" He looked at her emotionless. It was clear in his eyes that he had loved someone just as much she loved her brother, if not more.

"Love is self destruction, we are the ones that make it exotic." Rafael responded as he waited to hear the therapist's say on this.

"Why do you think it lends a hand in destruction not healing." Ravenna asked softly as his gaze turned cold.

"If it lended a hand in healing we would have not been here today." He slipped as the therapist knew he and her were both hurt by a common element, love.

"You know Mr.Rossi sometimes it's how happy someone is that tell you you're in love, but the pain itself." How was she so beautifully talented with her way with words? Soft yet held so much power that one could not help, but agree.

"We're done for today." He barked as he looked at his watch that indicated the passing of the hour.

"But, we just started." Ravenna added as he got up from his situated place on the leather couch.

"I have somewhere to go." He reasoned before heading towards the polished desk.

Ravenna sighed knowing he would never let her come back if she was to push her way into his mind. She walked over to the same destination as his where her belongings were resting.

"Mr.Rossi?" The therapist called as he grabbed the file inside his drawer.

He looked up without responding as Ravenna picked up the batch of white peonies that her nana choose out for him.

"These are for you. Flowers help mentally relief many of the diffusing problems." She explained sweetly as he scrunched his face in disapproval.

She grabbed her belongings and headed towards the exit of the study. Before she could make it out of the room, the thud on the floor managed to stop her tracks. Ravenna turned around to find the wrapped flowers glittering on the carpeted floor of the study.

Ravenna had hoped he wouldn't do such thing, but once again he refused to let anything new inside his already organized schedule.

"Flowers don't fix bleeding wounds." He growled as she didn't seem to care of his excuse. She walked over to the fallen flowers and bent down on her knees.

He looked at her confused as she started to pick up the thorn covered flowers one by one. Why was she so innocent he asked himself as the heart inside him seemed to beat with a reason other than blood for once.

Rafael pulled away from his thoughts as Ravenna flinched in pain. The thorn punctured her finger as the blood drew out from the raw cut. He rolled his eyes before walking over to her bent figure.

He knelt down next to her and started to gather the remaining flowers on the floor. Ravenna looked at him smiling gently. He needed love.

"Here now leave." He ordered her coldly as she grabbed the remaining flowers out of his hand.

The therapist quickly wrapped the brown paper around the white peonies once again before carefully placing them back on the desk.

"I'll see you tomorrow Mr.Rossi." Ravenna bid as he didn't respond.

She quickly pulled out of the room towards the staircase. The peppered hair came out of the kitchen as Ravenna was about to head out of the glass doors.

"Ms.Romano?" She called out as Ravenna halted her steps to face the women calling her out. Ravenna smiled at her as she waited for the women to continue.

"Thank you." She finally muttered as the therapist smiled confused.

"You're doing him good." She added as Ravenna nodded in understanding.

As someone called for her from the kitchen, the peppered hair women waved goodbye before disappearing into the kitchen.

♢ ♢ ♢

Healing is a process because it takes time. Healing can be so simple, simple as no longer crying to the thought of someone you used to cry to. We all heal different, but I never knew Rafael Rossi was going to be my favorite heart to heal.

♢ ♢ ♢

Thank you babes for reading! I have been asked multiple times if I have a updating schedule and to clarify that question "no". What I can recommend is that you can check on my writing instragram for deadlines. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need someone to just listen.

♢ ♢ ♢

【AUTHOR CONTACT INFORMATION】

➊. Instagram | erotica_iris_grace

➋. Email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com

VOTE & COMMENT

J. Iris Grace