VANILLA FLAVORED LIPS

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

TWITTERPATED
(adj.) love-struck

♢ ♢ ♢

Ravenna didn't know what to answer him with as she had already told him the truth. The time seemed to tick away as he kept his eyes buried in her azure blue.

"Rafael, he was just a patient of mine who is like a father figure to me." She answered him, hoping it would be enough for him to stop gazing at her so deeply.

"Hmm." He hummed while his eyes finally left her eyes and locked on her vanilla balmed lips. She instantly tried to back away from his steel like hold on her waist, but it was no use because he just tightened his hold on her.

"Rafael, please leave me." She begged as her c*nt continued to wet further. Her core was immediately ignited upon his touch. His touch that was still yet so foreign to her, but still as if she was sculpted to mold perfectly against him.

"Ravenna, I have a question." Rafael whispered to her as Ravenna looked back at him from her heels.

"You tell me he's only your patient, but then what am I to you?" Ravenna didn't know how to answer that question. The question was who did she consider him to be. It was so complicated, but yet she still knew the answer by heart. She also knew it would be highly inappropriate of her to even answer that question.

"You're different." She answered with a safe answer which she hoped would be enough for him to know he was more than just someone she was giving therapy to.

"How?" He further interrogated, knowing very well what she meant. Ravenna quickly looked back down at the carpet flooring. He was quick to grab her chin once again and pulling her eyes back at him. She was quick to suck on her bottom lip once again as the nerves in her were blazing.

His thumb came back to her bottom lip and plucked her plump lip out of her mouth once again. The lip had grown swollen as it had been nibbled and sucked on by her nervously. He stroked his thumb over her bottom lip gently as the blood retired back to its normal flow.

"How many people have touched these lips Ravenna?" Rafael asked as his gaze remained on her lips and his thumb continued to do the work of stroking it torturously slow.

"Ravenna answer." He ordered as he squeezed her hip with his hand banded around her. She gasped at his move and immediately looked at him.

"No one besides you." She answered innocently and slightly embarrassed at her inexperience in the field.

"Good." He whispered as she kept her eye at the level of his chest where his tattoos mischievously peeked out, almost as if they wanted to be touched and traced.

"Make sure it stays that way, si?" He asked ending in his mother tongue. Ravenna nodded nervously as his hand stayed planted around her waist.

"Rafael I need to open the door." Ravenna informed as he pulled her close enough that their bodies were graved against each other.

His arm tightened around her as she struggled to bend down and grab the discarded keys. After a few failed attempts, she managed to latch her fingers around the cold metal. Turning around from his bandaged hold on her, she managed to unlock the door to the apartment.

"Rafael, what are you doing here?" Ravenna asked as she maneuvered inside the apartment with him right behind her. She quickly flicked the lights on to the living room and kitchen before placing her coat back onto the coat hanger and her keys to the bowl.  Turning around, she saw him standing against the kitchen counter with his ankles and arms crossed.

"You did not answer my question Rafael." She reminded him as he seemed to remain unfazed by her questioning.

"I wanted vanilla tea." He answered with a glint of amusement present on his lips and in his cyan eyes.

"And you could not get that made by your maid?" She asked as she walked around him to the kitchen where she had the dishes sitting from lunch, ready to be cleaned.

She quickly turned on the faucet and started to run the dish soap under the water. She waited on him to answer, but he didn't dare to even mutter a word. As Ravenna scrubbed the last dish in the sink, she instantly dropped it back into the sink as she felt his breathe near her ear.

His front was pressing against her back if she was to move, she knew it wouldn't be possible without her brushing against him.

"Rafael." She whispered as his lips came near his ear to whisper.

"Ravenna, I'm hungry." Rafael whispered into her ear canal, setting a set of chills on her smooth tanned skin.

"I could make something for you to eat." Ravenna gasped out as if she was short of oxygen all the sudden.

"I'm not hungry for food though." He whispered back into her ear as she stood there frozen. The water continued to drain in the sink as he snuggled his face into her neck so his lips were pressed onto her raging pulse.

"What do you mean?" She asked innocently, as the tension seeping from her core was further drenching her silk thong.

"I want to taste vanilla." He breathed out on her neck as she grew even more tensed upon his choice of wording.

"I don't get it Rafael." She continued to ask innocently as she felt him smirk on her neck.

"So innocent." Rafael whispered as Ravenna didn't know whether to move away from him or lean into his warmth more.

"I want to taste the sweetness of your vanilla flavored lips Ravenna." She gasped at his crude wording that left no room for confusion what so ever.

"And I'm not planning on stopping there." Her breathing escalated as each of his sentence hit her like a train on full speed. He was basically asking her to give him therapy not in mental health, but in sex.

♢ ♢ ♢

Wow double update guys. I'm back within the span of a few hours. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and leave me your thoughts behind. Thank you for reading and leave a heart behind.

♢ ♢ ♢

【AUTHOR CONTACT INFORMATION】

➊. Instagram | erotica_iris_grace

➋. Email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com

❸. Aesthetician Instagram | iris_grace_

VOTE & COMMENT

J. Iris Grace