Chapter 14

Storm's POV

Weeks went by since the incident that had happened at the Party and I haven't talked to Josh since. But it's ok because I haven't been thinking about him. I've actually been having fun and completely forgot about him. Ever since Heaven been here and I met some new friends at the party, we've all been hanging out. It felt nice to have other people to talk to and hang out with. And they're all funny. I haven't laughed a lot in a very long time. There is six of us. Lex, who is 19, the same age as Heaven. Angel who is one year older then me and Star. Then Luzzy, who is our age. I've gotten pretty close with her.

 I've gotten pretty close with her

Lex^

Angel^

Angel^

Luzzy^

Luzzy^

Heaven had the idea for us to go on a little trip. I don't know where, but she got this cottage somewhere and it's about 2 hours away. It'll be nice to go on a get away trip. Especially after what happened, I wanna be around a new place for a bit.

"You ok?" Heaven asked leaning on my door frame with her arms crossed.

"Yea I'm fine, just packing" I say as I fold my clothes into the small suitcase. She walks in and takes a seat on my bed. She watches me and smiles.

"You've grown up. You're no longer little Stormy" she says and we both laugh a bit.

"I know. Things have changed since you were gone. I missed you" I say to her and stop packing. I sat beside her and sighed.