Chapter 27

Jalen's POV

As I enter the mall, it's kinda full of people. I look around and try to find Star. Damn, this is gonna be harder then I thought. I walk around and enter a few stores but don't see her. Wait, she has pink hair right now. I just need to look for a short girl with pink hair. As I get around to the food court, I see a girl in the Starbucks line with pink hair. I walk over to her.

"Star" I say and turn her around. Only to see a light skinned girl with a face full of makeup. That's not Star.

"Oh sorry, you're not Star" I apologize and walk away. I hear little squeals and screams from behind me and turn to see a group of girls staring and waving. I wave back and continue to look for Star. Why is the mall so packed today? I thought as I looked around.

Time skip to two hours

You know what, she probably left. As I turn around to leave, I see a girl with long pink hair and in a all white outfit. That outfit is hard! She's carrying a lot of bags and is walking out of the Pandora store. Walk up to her Jalen. It might not be her and I don't feel like embarrassing myself again. As I continue to watch her. She drops something. I walk up to it and pick it up.

"Hey, you dropped something" I run towards her and she turns around. Star!

"Thank you- oh it's you" she says and her smile instantly leaves her face. That kinda hurt.

"I've been looking for you in this mall for so long. I finally found you" I say to her.

"Ok mission accomplished. Now leave me alone" she says and turns around getting ready to walk away. I pull her back and shake my head.

"No, me and you are gonna talk" I say to her and she scoffs.

"Jalen. I don't wanna talk to you. At all" She says.

"Well I wanna talk to you, we need to fix this" I say and she starts laughing.

"We wouldn't need to fix things if you dropped her permanently. I knew she would become a issue, but you playing along just makes the problem worse. And then you have me out here looking stupid. Do I look stupid to you?" She asks me.

"No" I say.

"Exactly. I don't have time for your drama Jalen"She says and starts walking away. I follow her and we go outside the mall. She goes on her phone and was about to order an Uber till I stop her and grab her phone.

"Jalen. I'm not playing with you, give me my phone" she says sternly and looks at her hand that once had her phone.

"No, I'm driving you. Let's go" I say and she just stands there.

"Star cmon. Please don't be difficult" I say slowly starting to get annoyed of her attitude. All I wanna do is fix this and get my girl back but she's making this harder then it has to be. I sigh and walk towards my car. I drive up and go towards where she is and park in front of her. I get back out the car and grab her bags putting them in the back seat. She watches me and crosses her arms.

"Let's go Star" I say.

"No!" She says and cuts her eyes at me. I then walk to her and my hand wraps around her neck lightly.

"I don't have the time and energy for your attitude Star. Get your ass in the car, or else I'm gonna deal with your attitude right here right now" I say sternly in her ear. She looks at me and then gets in the car. That's what I thought. I then get in the car and start to drive back to my place.

I look at her to see her biting her lip and her legs crossed. I smirk and look back at the road. I still have that effect on her. We get to my place and we both get out. She grabs one of her bags from the back and we walk towards my door. We walk in and take our shoes off. I sit on my couch and she sits on the couch that's the furthest from me.