Chapter 30

Star's POV

As I breathe hard, I get off of Jalen and lay down. I close my eyes and try to control my breathing again. I look over at Jalen and he looks back at me and starts to laugh. I roll my eyes and wipe the sweat off of my face. We just had a intense play fight and he threw me off the bed. So I got up and started to beat him up. Hmm you must of thought we did something else you little nastiest.

"You're annoying you know that?" I say to him and he shrugs.

"I know. But you love me so it's ok" He says and pulls me onto his lap.

"That's a big word" I say and he nods.

"It is. And it has a lot of meaning behind it" he says and I breathe out. I was very scared of that word. I only ever said that word to my mom. I've seen people tell their significant other that word and get hurt in the end. I don't want that to happen to me.

"Do you love me?" He asks and my heart starts to beat faster. What am I gonna say? As I think my phone rings. Oh thank god. I get up and grab it to see a text from Storm.

Storm ⛈🤞🏾
Luzzy is having a party tonight and wants us to help her set up. Where you at?

Star ⭐️🤞🏾
I'm at Jalen's. I'll be over soon and we can both go to Luzzy's house

Storm⛈🤞🏾
Alright. See you soon!

"I have to go" I say and grab my bag. As I was about to walk out, Jalen grabs my arm and pulls me into his arms as he sits. I look down at him and sigh.

"You didn't answer my question" he says and I bite my lip. I mean don't get me wrong, I do yk...feel that way towards him but I just can't say the word.

"Yea I do" I say and he smiles.

"I love you too" he says and I tense up a bit. The one sentence I feared the most. He pulls me in for a kiss then lays me down kissing me all over my face. I giggle and try to push him off.

"Jalen, I have to go" I say and laugh out loud. He laughs and pecks my lips.

"I'll walk you out, Cmon" he says and gets up, pulling me up with him. We walk outside to my car. Before I get in, he hugs me and kisses me on my cheek.

"Bye baby, be safe ok. I'll text you later" he says in my ear and I nod. We pull away and I get in my car. I drive off and drive back home. Once I arrive, I text Storm telling her to come outside. She comes out and sits in throwing her bag to the backseat. Once she buckles in, I drive off and drive towards Luzzy's house.

Storm's POV

As Star drives, I text Melo and Josh.

Melo🌝💜
So what are you doing now?

Storm⚡️💜
Driving to Luzzy's house to help her set up for her party tonight

Melo🌝💜
Oh I'm so there

Storm⚡️💜
Ok. Make sure to come looking fly. And the theme is blue and white.

Melo🌝💜
I do that without trying😂 let's match outfits

Storm⚡️💜
Sure why not. I'll send you a picture of my outfit later