Chapter 61

Storm's POV

"Babe....baby......babeeeeee......Storm!" Josh yelled in my ear. I groaned and buried my face in the pillow

"Cmon wake up. I have to run some errands with Caleb" He says.

"So, let me sleep" I mumbled and went back to sleep.

I felt him lay almost on top of me and kiss all over the side of my face. I let out small giggles cause it tickled. I turned over so he can see my face.

"Now I can see your beautiful face" he says smiling. I smiled back and looked down realizing I had no clothes on. I gasped and quickly wrapped myself in the blanket.

"Ok I'm up now, happy?" I ask him.

"Yes I am actually. Go brush your teeth and stuff. I'm gonna make some breakfast then bring you back home" he says. I had no idea what it was but when he said that last part, it echoed in my head. Back home.....

"Uh sure" I say and tune back in. He gets up and gives me a pair of boxers, sweatpants and a tshirt. He leaves the room after so I change into the clothes. I winced as I felt almost a numb feeling in my lower half. Oh it all hurts! I slowly put the clothes on and fix my hair with my fingers. I then pick up my clothes from the floor and fold them. As I look on the bed, I look at it confused. Wait a damn minute....

"Josh!" I yell out. I grab the sheets and fluff it out. I pull up the pillows and look. I kneel down and look on the floor as well.

"Are you looking for something?" He says and walks over to me. I stand up and look at him.

"Josh... did you use a condom?" I ask him nervously. He looks at the bed then covers his mouth.

"Oh shit..." he says. I start to play with my fingers and bite the inside of my cheek. Oh god no.

"D-did you cum in me?" I ask and start breathing a little faster. I'm beyond scared right now.

"Yea I did. I told myself I'd pull out but I must've forgot" he says scratching his head.

"Shit Josh!" I yelled and hit his shoulder. He flinches and holds onto his shoulder.

"It's gonna be ok. Just ask Star for that pill girls take. The Plan B" he says shrugging.

"How do you know she would have?" I ask him.

"I know Star and I know Jalen. Trust me, she takes the pill" he says and walks out the room. I follow him and see him making breakfast on the stove. I look down and slightly shake in fear. I can't get pregnant. Especially not now. Imagine what people would think of me, especially my mother. Her responsible daughter getting pregnant at the age 17? She would never look at me the same.

"It's gonna be ok mamas, your not gonna get pregnant. And your not having my baby, at least yet" he says and kisses my forehead and wraps his arms around me. I smiled a bit at the last part.

"You want me to have your kids?" I ask him.

"Well, hopefully we are still together in the future because I certainly do. The mindset you have is the kind of mindset I want to be raising my children with" he says and that brings a smile to my face. I pull his face close to mine and kiss him. He pecks my lips a few time before pulling away and turning back to the stove. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his tall, built figure.

"I love you" I say to him and lay my head on his back.

"I love you too" he says and grabs my hand kissing it softly.

"Alright, breakfast is ready. Take a seat" he says. I walk around and sit at the counter and wait patiently. He grabs a bowl and plate. It's pretty hard to see what he's doing. Soon enough he walks over to me with a bowl of oatmeal and scrambled eggs with fruits on the side.