Chapter 43

Storm's POV

It's been 3 days since the whole Jalen and Star incident and may I say it's been a bit crazy. Someone recorded the fight and posted it on social media and it already has over a million views. Jalen is getting a lot of hate for cheating on Star, while Star is getting hated and praised for beating up Camila. Camila looked pretty bad, I hope Star didn't do to much damage. I'm not a big fan of violence, I always think these type of stuff could be talked about. But sometimes you gotta beat people up for them to get a better understanding if words don't work.

And to add on, none of us have said anything to the boys. I can't believe they knew and didn't say anything. I understand that's their friend but Star is their friend too. I know they care about Star and her feelings but I know she'd rather hear the truth then be lied too. She hasn't left her room since the incident either. I haven't talked nor seen her. I tried to but she didn't answer. The one thing she was afraid of became reality. I knew she was hurt, and I was hurt because she was hurt.

What doesn't make sense to me is why Jalen cheated. He tried so hard to win her back, he loved her, spent almost everyday with her. How could he have possibly done something like this. And how is she in LA with us? So much questions that I don't know the answer too.

As I sat down and thought about everything, I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in" I say and the door opens. Josh walks in and flops onto my bed. I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"What do you want Joshua?" I ask him and go on my phone.

"You're still mad at me?" He asks and I'm silent. I'm definitely still mad at him for not telling me Jalen was cheating on Star. He sighed and climbed up to sit beside me.

"I said I was sorry Storm" he says and I look at him.

"Sorry doesn't change anything. If you told me I could've helped prevent any of this. Now my cousin is in her room heartbroken and probably crying her eyes out" I say to him and he frowns.

"This isn't something you could've controlled" he says to me.

"What do you mean?"

"We tried to talk him out of it. We tried to stop him. But Jalen is gonna do what he wants regardless. We didn't want to hurt Star's feelings. But we did know that it was wrong to keep this from her" he says to me and I sighed.

"Why'd he do it?" I ask him as he pushes up his glasses on his face.

"We asked the same question and got no response" he says and puts his hoodie on. I sighed and just sat there. I hear a knock on my door and see Star. My eyes widen as I look her up and down. She's dressed, she looks perfectly fine. That's odd...

"Hey Stormy, can I borrow your sunglasses?" She asks. I look at her then Josh. He just looks at us and stays silent.

"Uh yea, pick which one you want...." I say to her slowly. I watch her walk over to my bag and look through them. I'm very confused on to why she seems so ok. I know Star.

"Where are you going?" I ask her. She turns around and puts the glasses on.

"Me and Luzzy are going Shopping" She says and I nod. Ok now I know she's not ok. She likes to spend money when she's upset. Star never goes shopping just to go shopping. But if she is just regularly shopping, she'll order clothes online.

"Ok. Are you ok though?" I ask her and she smiles. Such a fake smile....

"Girl I'm fine. Perfectly fine" she says and I nod slowly.

"Hi Star" Josh says. She looks at him and gives him the middle finger.

"I'll deal with you and the rest of the boys soon. Bye Storm, bye ugly Gup" she says then leaves. I look at Josh and start laughing. I hold onto my stomach and lean back.

"What's so funny?" He asks.

"She called you ugly Gup" I say and he starts to laugh.

"You know I'm not ugly. You find me very sexy" He says and I stop laughing and give him a look.

"Ok Josh whatever you say" I say and he kisses his teeth.

"All jokes aside, Star looks fine. She must be over the situation" he says and I shake my head.

"No, she isn't. Shes putting on a act. I know Star and I know when she isn't fine. She's going shopping right now, that shows me she isn't ok" I say to him.

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"She likes to spend money when she's upset" I say to him and he sighs shaking his head. I know Star will eventually get over what happened, but It'll take time.

"Ok besides everything, why are you here?" I ask him and and he gives me a look.

"I can't spend time with my girlfriend? Alright I'll leave" he says and starts to get up. I pull him back down and climb on top of him.

"No, don't go" I say to him. He looks me up and down and bites his lip.

"I'm liking the view" he says and wraps his arms around my waist.

"You do?" I say to him and lean down.

"Mhm" he hums.

As our lips were about to touch, I hear my phone go off. I lean over and grab it. It's a notification from Instagram. I go on it and see a dm from India Love. No freaking way.....

@Indialove
Hey Babe! I was wondering if me, you, Star, Luzzy, and Heaven could hang out with me tomorrow. Maybe go out for lunch?

@ThunderStorm
Hey love. That's a great idea.

@Indialove
Great! I'll text Heaven the details about the place. Can't wait to see you!😘

@ThunderStorm
Can't wait to see you as well!☺️

I sit there and look at my phone as excitement.

I'm about to meet India Love!