Chapter 42

Storm's POV

"Make a left here" I tell Heaven as she drives. Man, I can't believe Jalen. He really cheated on Star? I really don't know the full story but I hope it isn't true. They were doing so good and even said they loved each other. Is Jalen really about to throw his relationship away for another girl?

"There they are" Luzzy says and points to them. I look around and notice we are in a park, more like a field. There wasn't many people around which was good. We don't wanna make a scene. I see Star get out of Heaven's car and walk over to Jalen and Camila. It looks like they are having a picnic. We get out the car and rush behind her.

"Star please don't!" I say to her but she continues to walk over to them. She stands in front of them and Jalen looks up. His face drops and he quickly stands up.

"What the hell Jalen?!" She says and he sighs. I look at Camila and see her with a shocked look on her face. I wonder why...

"Star look I-" He starts but she slaps him hard causing him to close his mouth. I hear Luzzy snicker behind me and I hit her lightly. Only Luzzy, to start laughing in a situation like this

"After you told me not to worry about her, after you swore to me you wouldn't do something like this. You promised me you wouldn't break my heart!" She yelled at him.

"Star look, I'm sorry I-"He started but Star laughed loudly over him.

"You're sorry? You're sorry. No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for your sorry ass. I did so much for you. I treated you good, cared for you, fed you, drove you to practice. But most importantly I was there for you when no one else was. I was your listening ear. I was you girlfriend and best one in one. I didn't treat you like how others did. I didn't want you for the money and fame. I wanted you for you Jalen. And on top of that, I let you in. Not only physically, but mentally. You knew how I felt about being in relationships and giving my all into people. You knew how hard it was for me to let you in! But I did it anyways!" She yells and I see tears fall from her eyes. Those weren't tears of sadness. It was tears of anger. She was angry.

"I told you I loved you! I told you I fucking loved you Jalen!" She said and stared at him. She was so heartbroken. I looked at Jalen and see his eyes get glossy. He was about to cry. He stood there silently just looking at her.

"You know what I think, I think you used me" She says and he shook his head.

"No Star,  I would never" he says and steps towards her. She slaps him and stands back.

"You said the same thing about messing with her but clearly that was a lie" she laughed out and wiped her face. She then turns to Camila. Here we go...

"Now you. You just can't stay away can't you" Star says as she slowly walks towards Camila. We walk closer as well and watch Star. We have to be ready to hold her back.

"Sweety, it's clear that things weren't gonna work out with you guys. You should've known I wasn't going anywhere" She says to Star. Star laughs and nods her head. She ties her hair up and sighs.

"It's girls like you. Girls that don't know how to back off peoples boyfriends" Star points at her. She gets closer to Camila and we grab her arm.

"Let go of me. I'm not gonna touch her" Star says. We looked at each other before letting go.

"Star they aren't worth it. Let's go" Heaven says. She nods and we start to walk away. Bad idea. Star quickly turns around and lungs at Camila. She grabs her by the hair and hits her in the face.

"Star NO!" I yell and try to pull her off. Which clearly isn't working.

Camila kicks Star off and gets up. Star gets up as well and grabs her by the shoulder and punches her. Luzzy, Heaven, and I grab her and try to pull her. Even the three of us isn't enough. Star repeatedly hits her and Camila's nose starts bleeding and bruises start forming all over her face and arms. Camila scratches Star's face and grabs her by the hair. Luzzy and Heaven go to Camila and pull her off. Jalen moves me to side and pulls Star off. They finally pull apart and I stand in between them.

"Jalen! Let go of me! Don't touch me I hate you!" She yells out and I see a tear fall from his eyes. That one definitely touched a spot for him.

"Look at you! A little girl fighting for a boy that doesn't want you. He said you guys broke up and he wasn't happy with you. So you know what that means. He's mine!" Camila says and fixes her hair as Luzzy and Heaven let go of her. Star jumps out of Jalen's arms and punches his chest. She punch's him and cries. He holds onto her and cries as well. This makes me want to cry as well.

"Jalen why? Why me? I thought what we had was special. You weren't happy with me? So everything we did together wasn't real. Every day of us being together didn't mean a thing to you" she says as he holds her in his chest.

"I'm sorry Star! I am, I really am. What we have is special. And I enjoy everyday and every second I'm with you. Us being together means the world to me. Don't believe her she's lying" he says. She shakes her head and pushes him with force. She pops the necklace off that had his name on it and throws it at him.

"Have him Camila. He's all yours" She says and walks away.

"Star no....." he says and she turns around and shakes her head.

"No Jalen, I'm done" she says and counties to walk away. I look at Jalen and shake my head. He huffs and puffs and walks away. We follow Star and she leans against the car. She looks at me and I instantly pull her into my arms. I rub her back and hold onto her. She starts sobbing and I hold her tightly.

"I can't believe him Storm! I can't" she says and cries into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Star. Come on, let's go" I say to her

"I'll drive her, I'll meet you guys back at Luzzy's place" I say to Heaven and she nods. I get into the car with Star and she sits there quietly trying to control her breathing.

I drive back to Luzzy's place and we finally arrive. We walk in and Star storms to the bathroom. I sighed and took a seat.

"What happened?" Sharife asks and looks at all of us.

"Star fought Camila and broke up with Jalen" I say to him and they all gasp.

"Jalen man, YOU IDIOT" Melo huffs and shakes his head.

"I told you guys he wouldn't listen" Dior mumbled but I heard. I got up and looked at all of them.

"Wait...did you...did you guys know he was cheating on Star?" I asked them, they look at each other and it was silent.

"Did you guys know?" Star asks as she walks over and stands beside me.

"Look Star-"

"DID YOU KNOW? YES OR NO!" She screamed and I flinched. I look at her and my eyes grew wide. She was fuming, she looked like she was ready to hurt someone....again.

"Yes we knew, we tried to tell him not to. We tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen" Josh says and I look at him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask him and he sighs. I shake my head and look at Star.

"You guys are assholes. Fuck you all!" she says and leaves. She slams the door behind her, causing me to flinch again.

I can't believe this!