Chapter 46

Star's POV

"Star do you think this is a good idea?" Storm asked me nervously. Of course, the scaredy cat of the group.

"Yes, it's perfectly fine with me" I say bluntly. I was planning on getting back at the boys. Especially Jalen. I had something up my sleeve for him.

"What if they find out it was us?" Luzzy says and I shake my head.

"It was my idea. I'll cover for you guys" I say to them. I put the last bag down and brush off my hands.

"Ok I think thats all. Let's go back to see their reaction" I tell them and they nod. We walk back into the gym and take a seat on the bleachers and go on our phones like nothing happened.

Minuets later, the boys all come back. I left their water bottles to be nice. They all chug down some water then look around.

"Where's my bag?" Dior asked in confusion.

"Yea mines gone too" Josh says.

"So is mine..." Sharife says.

"All of our bags were stolen" Shaqir shrieks out. I hold in my laughter and look at Storm and Luzzy. They cover their faces with their hands to contain their laughter.

"Babe have you seen my bag?" Josh asks Storm and she shakes her head. Knowing Storm, if she were to open her mouth she'd start laughing.

"Have any of you guys seen our bags?" Melo asks looking at the three of us. I tilt my head and point to my chin.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. Maybe look around the whole building" I suggest and shrug.

"Star this isn't a joke, where's our stuff?" Shareef says and I shrug.

"Did I not just give you a solution? Look around the building" I tell them and they all mumble stuff under their breath and walk out the gym. I look at the girls and we burst into laughter. We put each persons bag in a place where it would be tricky to get. That'll teach them to never lie to me. Some friends they are.

Jalen then walks by and scrunches up his face. He looks at us a then me.

"Where's my bag?" He asks me and I roll my eyes.

"How should I know?" I say with an attitude he rolls his eyes and crosses his arms.

"Where the hell is my bag Star. I'm not playing" he says sternly. I look at him and couldn't help but laugh. Stupid ass boy.

"I'm not playing either. You know what, I'll help you look for it" I suggest and stand up. I turn and look at the girls.

"Stay here and wait for the boys to come back" I say and they nod. I walk down the bleachers and walk out the gym with Jalen following behind me. We walk around and couldn't find it. I see the pool door and open it. We walk in and look around. He walks down a bit and checks around the corners. I smirk and walk behind a chair and grab his bag and phone. I put the phone in my pocket. I stand close to the water and hold his bag.

"I found it!" I yell out and he walks back around. He starts to walk closer and I stretch my hand out across the pool holding his bag, he instantly stops walking. I should mention how this is his favourite bag.

"Star, what are you doing?" He asks.

"Why'd you cheat on me?" I ask him. He looks at me, then the bag, then back at me.

"I thought you said you didn't care about what I had to say?" He says and I step closer to the pool.

"Answer my question"

"We can talk about this later, just give me my bag" he says and I shake my head. He takes a step and I pretend to drop his bag but catch it, causing him to stop.

"No let's talk now. Why'd you cheat on me?" I ask him again. As I went through days alone in my room. That one question wouldn't leave my head.

"Star please, I don't wanna talk about this right now" he says and I shrug. I lower his bag and he shakes his head.

"Look! I don't know why I cheated ok. I just did. I said I was sorry" he says and I close my eyes to contain the tears that wanted to spill.

"How many times did you cheat on me with her?" I ask and he scratches his head.

"I didn't keep track" he says lowly. I nod my head and throw his bag into the pool.

"That's all I wanted to know. Thank you!" I say and start to walk away.

"Star what the hell my phone was in there!" He yells and I pull his phone out of my pocket as it starts to ring. I look at it and see it was Camila calling.

"Oh look, your dog is calling. Fetch" I say to him and throw his phone in the water as well. He quickly jumps in and swims to get it. I laugh and walk out the pool. I walk back in the gym and see all of the boys glaring at me with there bags in their hand.

"Really Star?" Caleb says and folds his arm.

"What'd I do?" I say sweetly and take a seat beside Storm.

"You made me get my bag from the edge of the balcony. I could've died" He says and I smile.

"But did you?" I say smartly and fold my arms.

"You made me reach into the garbage to get mine, now it smells" Melo says and Dior nods.

"You made me walk into the girls locker room for my bag" Shaqir says and I look at him weirdly.

"How'd you know your bag was there?" I ask side eyeing him. We all look at him and he looks around.

"You did say to look all over" he says and me and Storm laugh. Shaqir is something else

"Mine was in the storage room covered in cobwebs" Josh says gagging and puts his bag on the floor.

"You guys had to do the most for your bags. Mine was in the bathroom" Shareef says and Mikey and Sharife nod with him.

"That's because I like you guys a little bit more" I say to them.

"Why'd you do all of this?" Josh asks me.

"Because you guys lied to me and didn't tell me what Jalen was doing" I say and they all groan.

"We said we were sorry" Melo says and I shrug.

"Well sorry doesn't change what happened. This is the only beginning, I didn't get my revenge yet" I smirk and they all frown.

Jalen then walks in soaking wet with a angry look on his face. I look at him and start laughing.

"Woah, what the hell happened to you?" Sharife asks him.

"This girl threw my bag and phone into the pool" he says under his breath but I heard him.

"This girl has a name. And it's Star" I say and the boys all look at me in disbelief.

"You really threw his stuff in the pool?" Shaqir asks and I nod.

"Yup" I say popping the p.

"You owe me a new phone!" Jalen says and I look at him.

"I don't owe you shit! You owe me an explanation" I say back.

"I don't owe you that. Buy me a new phone" he says and raises his voice.

"No explanation no phone. I guess we both can't get what we want!" I say to him also raising my voice.

"Fine!" He says.

"Fine!" I say and we both fold our arms and turn away from each other.

I just wanna know, who was he raising his voice at?