Chapter 50

Storm's POV

Liked by Jaygup, Indialove, and 407,112 others @ThunderStorm: LA was fun, I'll see you soon🥺✈️

@ThunderStorm: LA was fun, I'll see you soon🥺✈️

View all comments...

@Starbaby: photo creds to me🤩💙
@Fan1: 😍😍😍💙
@Fan2: Beautiful🤩💙
@Fan3: Storm I love you follow me😩❤️
@Mikey: 💙💙💙
@Jaygup: Dang that's all me🥵
@Jaygup: Mamas😘💙
@Fan4: Simp Gup back at it again
@Jalen: 😂😂😂 ^
@Cayewoo: 😂😂😂 ^
@Dior: 😂😂😂 ^
@Shaqironeall: Sis🥰💙
@Shareefoneal: Little sis💙💙☺️
@Hater1: Blue hair isn't for everyone
@Hater2: your so skinny, gain weight.
@Melo:💙⛈
@Fan5: @Hater2 it's people like you who always find something negative to say. Keep it to yourself. And Storm is perfect just the way she is!
@Jaygup: @Fan5 you just saved me from giving that person a long paragraph telling them what they look like😂😂😂
@Fan6:🤪💙
@Indialove:😘💙🤩

I decided to post that since I forgot to. As I sat down in my room, my hands started to shake as I thought hard. Time is ticking Storm. Earlier today my mom called me, we were having an amazing conversation until she brought up, "it's almost time to come back home". Now you see, I don't know if I want to go back. But did I say that? No.

Recap of phone call

"It was great mom, I'm glad I got to go" I say to her and she smiles at me. I was telling her about the trip to Los Angeles.

"Well the fun is almost over, it's almost time for you to come back home" she says and I become quiet. Oh no...

"Um, how much time do I have left?" I ask her nervously.

"Less then 3 weeks, I have to book your ticket soon" when she said that, I felt a familiar feeling in my stomach indicating that I might cry. Storm! Don't cry!

"Um, mom you know, it's really nice out here" I say to her. And she nods.

"It is, it's sad that you have to go. But time is ticking, and school starts soon. So be ready to say goodbye" she says. Before I could answer she points her finger up as her phone rings.

"I'll call you back honey, work calls" she says then hangs up.

Well there you have it folks. It looks like I might have to go back home. I don't want to but I don't know how to tell my mom that. She doesn't take no for an answer and doesn't want me to be someone else's responsibility. I have a few weeks left so I won't say anything yet to anyone. I don't want to cause any issue or for anyone to be worried. It'll be my little secret. My phone starts to ring and I see Josh is FaceTiming me. I click answer and see him putting stuff in a box appears on the screen.

"Hi Stormy" he says and gives me a sweet smile. His adorable smile.

"Hi Joshy, what are you doing?" I ask him.

"I'm packing the rest of my stuff to put in the truck" he says and I nod. Him and all the other guys stayed back in LA because they had to get ready to go off to College. We all promised each other to do something together before everyone goes there separate way. I think they come back tomorrow. Heaven as well stayed in LA but she's coming back with the guys.

"That seems like fun, when are you coming back?

"It's a lot of work actually, I have so many things I don't know if I still want them. And I'm coming back tonight" he says and grabs a whole bunch of shirts to put in what seems like a garbage bag.

"Wait, can I see those shirts?" I ask him. He nods and shows me them all. They were vintage graphic tees. Those would look so cute on me!

"Do you want them?" He asks me.

"Sure, I just got a whole new wardrobe" I joked and he laughs.

"This that Gup drip" he says and I laughed with him. He puts them in a separate pile and continues to put things in boxes. Sooner or later, he comes across this necklace. He looks at it in awe and then puts it away in his pocket.

"What's that?" I ask him.

"Uh, it's nothing" he says. Um, ok....

"Ok" I say simply. I lay down and position my phone up so I could still see him. As I watch him pack, I think. Should I tell Josh about me going back to Canada? I don't have a reason to hide it but at the same time I don't wanna worry him. Then he's gonna have to start thinking about long distance and all of this stuff. I don't wanna think about that kind of stuff either.

"Wanna have a sleepover tonight?" He asks me.

"Sure, just pick me up on your way back here" I tell him.

"Alright, and can we also make a fort?" He says with the most cheesiest smile on his face. I laughed at him and nodded. He's such a big kid.

"Sure Josh. We can do anything you want" I say looking at him. He stops and looks at me with a weird smirk.

"Anything huh?" He says and leans closer to the camera rubbing his hands. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"That's not what I meant Gup" I say and he laughs shrugging.

"Hey it was worth a try" he says taping the box's shut. I lay my head down and nod watching him.

"You tired?" He asks and I nod.

"Yea" I suddenly yawned.

"Get some sleep babe. I'll see you later" he says picking his phone up.

"Ok"

"Byeeee, I love youuuu" he drags out and brings his phone to his lips and blows a kiss. I laugh and blow one back to him.

"I love you too" I say sweetly. He smiles and I end the call.

I plug my phone in and close my eyes as I start to get sleepy.

A nice nap right now would be lovely.

"Storm! Could you believe Jalen had the ner-"Star yelled barging into my room. I got up and turned her around shaking my head.

"Nope not today" I say and push her out the room. I close the door and lock it. I flop onto my bed and sigh.

Now to get some sleep.