Chapter 51

Josh's POV

"Shanty my lil baddie! She's my lil boo thanggggg!" I sing loudly in Storm's ear causing her to roll her eyes at me. I laughed and threw my arms around her. I picked her up half an hour ago and brought her back to my place. Yes I got my own place because I wanted me and Caleb to have our own space. And when I wanna do certain stuff, I don't need my brother to be around iykwim.

"Josh you're so annoying" Storm says giggling as she puts the cheese on the pizza. We were making pizzas.

"Yea I know, but you love me" I shrugged walking over to the oven to pre heat it.

"Yea sadly" she says. I gasped in shock and looked around the counter. I grab the flour and throw some at her. It lands on the side of her face and in her hair. 

"Oh my gosh Josh!" She shrieks out. I laughed and she looked at me. She grabs some of the flour and throws it at me. It lands all over me and some in my mouth.

"Ew!" I coughed out. She giggled and grabbed some more. I grabbed more and we started throwing it back and forth. I grabbed her from behind and slapped some lightly on her face. She laughed loudly and turned around shoving some in my face. I love hearing her laugh. And seeing that beautiful smile.

"Ok I give up! I'm waving the flag" I say and take a seat. We look at each other and start laughing. We were covered in flour.

"You play to much" she says and walks over to me. She puts her hand on each side of my face and kisses me. When I open my eyes she throws flour in my face and runs away. I know she didn't-

"Storm!" I yell running after her.

Time skip

"That flour was so much work to clean off" Storm says walking over to me putting her bonnet on. We both just finished taking a shower. Separately sadly. I tried to convince her to take one together, but she was to nervous and didn't think I'd like her body. Of course I let her know how much I loved her body and how beautiful she was no matter what she looked like. My favourite part about her is her vibe, personality, and that beautiful smile. No matter what body shape she had, she'll still be beautiful.

"It was, especially when I had to wash it out of my hair" I say to her and she nods. We also ate our pizzas and they were delicious.

"Ok, what should we do now?" She asks me and I think. I snap my fingers and walk to my living room.

"Let's make our fort!" I say to her and grab some pillows and blankets. She giggles at me and starts to help me.

As we build our fort, I pause and just look at her. Have you ever felt so in love with someone you just met? I feel like I'm so attached to her. I can't stay away from her or not to talk to her for to long or I just might go crazy. I just love her, everything about her. It's crazy it's only been a few months. What if Me and Caleb didn't go into In N Out Burger that night. I wouldn't have known this amazing person in front of me. I believe that God rewards us once in a while after dealing with so many obstacles in our lives. He definitely gave me the best one.

"What?" She asks shyly as she looks at me. I smiled at her and shook my head.

"Nothing" I say and start to hang the blankets. She nods and continues as well.

Once we are done. We stand back and look at our masterpiece. I put my hand up and she gives me a high-five.

"We did a pretty good job" she says.

"Yes we did. Cmon let's go inside" I say to her and climb inside.

"Oh wait right here" I say and quickly run to my room. I grab lights and this projector I got recently. I walk back to Storm and set everything up.