Chapter 31

Storm's POV

We finished set everything up and I must say. Luzzy wasn't kidding when she said this will be the best party of the summer. She went all out for tonight. It was 7 and the party starts at 8 so we decided to go get ready.

We each took turns taking a shower and then got dressed. I wore a light blue one piece with my white Air Force 1s. I did my hair and makeup and threw on some jewelry. Once I was finished I took a picture of my outfit and sent it to Josh. Also Melo since he wanted to match outfits.

Gup💘🐠
How'd I get so lucky😍😍😍

Storm💖⚡️
🥰🥰

Gup💘🐠
Me and the guys are on our way now. I need to come and see you😍

Storm💖⚡️
Alright. See you soon

I put my phone down and walk over to Luzzy's room. She's putting her shoes on. She looks at me and starts to yell.

"Oh snap, girl you look fineeee" she says and I giggle and smile.

"Thank you. And so do you. Who you tryna impress" I joke and she gives me a look.

"I impress myself girl. But if you do wanna know who I'm pretty excited to see..." she trails off and I gasp. Luzzy has a crush???

"Who!" I say and she giggles.

"It's Mikey" she says and I tilt my head a bit.

"You know we're older them him right?" I ask her.

"Girl, age ain't nothing but a number. He is fine. Periodt" she says and I laugh shrugging. Mikey is a cute guy, and he doesn't look his age. In fact he looks older then some of these guys, and he's tall as well. Who would've thought, Luzzy and Mikey. It's kinda cute.

"Well Josh and the guys will be here soon, so let's go tell the DJ to start the music and get the snacks outside on the table" I tell her and she nods. I go and grab my phone and then we make our way downstairs. We grab the bowls of chips and put them on the table outside. Luzzy rented out a chef to be on the grill and do a bbq later. I'm excited for that. And apparently she has a special guest going to perform tonight. She said it's a surprise.

Star then walks around and I look at her outfit. It's a white one piece with a light blue jacket and shoes to match the jacket.

"Ok but why do we all look so fineeee tonight" I say and she giggles. She sits down in front of the pool and goes on her phone. I sit beside her and lean on her and start rocking back and forth to bump her. I'm just trying to annoy her.

"Storm! Can you not. Get away" she says and laughs. I laugh as well and she smiles at her phone.

"Who got you smiling like that" I say being extra. She looks at me and rolls her eyes in a playful way.

"My boyfriend of course" she says.

"So are you gonna tell him?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"Maybe....maybe not" she says and I sigh. It's like I gave her all of that advice and she doesn't wanna take it.

"Cmon Star"

"I'll think about it. Tonight all I'm trying to do is have fun. Maybe get drunk who knows" She says and I shake my head. Drunk Star is like babysitting a two year old. And I'm pretty sure no one has time to babysit tonight.

"Try not to get drunk ok" I say and she winks at me. I get up and Luzzy tells the DJ to start. He turns the music on and Suge by Dababy starts playing. I stand on the stage and start dancing. Luzzy and Star look at me and start recording me. I grab my phone and record myself singing the lyrics. I didn't even realize Josh coming up behind me. He starts dancing with me and I record the both of us. I can't help but laugh because he's such a bad dancer. He laughs with me and then wraps his arms around me, kissing my cheek. I can't help but blush, He's just so cute!

"Hi gorgeous" he says in my ear. Butterflies is all I felt in my stomach every time he called me that.

"Hi cutie" I say and turn to look at him. He wore a white T-shirt with these blue and white shorts that said magic on them and then his off white air forces. The white shirt was kinda fitted so you can see his muscles in the shirt. Plus he changed his earrings into diamond studs and his chain was shining. He looked sexy!

"You look very, very good" I say and stare at him. One word ladies, yummy.

"So do you. Do a twirl" he says and holds my hand. I slowly turn around and I hear him shower me with compliments. I giggle and hug him.

"I missed you Gup" I say to him as my arms wrap around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist and looks down at me.

"I missed you more Stormy" he says lowly. That tone turned me on a bit. He leans down and we share a sweet kiss. His tongue goes in my mouth and we start to make out. I missed this.

"Ok , ok, ok. Enough PDA in the backyard. If y'all wanna do all that, go inside" we hear someone say. We pull away and turn to see Melo. We really are matching. The colour and design of my one piece matches his shirt. And he then he paired it with black ripped jeans and his white Air Force 1s. He looked good.

"Hey Melo" I say and give him a quick hug. He then goes to Josh and they do a bro hug.

"You guys are matching....that's interesting" Josh says and we both nod. I look at him and noticed the tone of his voice change. I look at his face but couldn't see any change of emotion. I then look at Melo to see him looking me up and down. Uh...ok.

"I look better of course" Melo says and I laugh while punching his arm. As they start conversation, I decided to go greet the boys. I walk towards them and see them all standing in a circle on the other of the backyard.

"Hey guys" I say to them, giving them all hugs. They all say hey to me and hug back.

"Hey Thunder!" Shaqir says and I laugh a bit. I've grown a liking to Shaqir. He's like an annoying brother but that's how we get along.

"Hey Qir!" I say and we give each other a big hug. Us being the same age as well is another reason why we get along so well.

"Yo Storm. Do you happen to know where Luz is?" Mikey asks. I look around and point when I see her opening the backyard door greeting guest. He looks and then thanks me. He walks over to her and gives her a hug. They talk for a little until they both go inside. And I Oop-

"I guess I'll take over for her" I say to myself. I walk inside and hear a knock at the door. I open it and see a huge group of people. They all walk in and say hey to me. Wow this is a lot of people. But they all seem nice. As I was about to close the door, more people walk in. Oh my gosh. How much people did Luzzy invite? I close the door again. But here another knock. I open it and see Heaven, Lex, and Angel.

"Hey boo" Heaven says and hugs me. We all share hugs.

"Where is everyone?" Lex says.

"Backyard" I point and they make they're way there. I close the door and start to walk away but here another knock. Ugh! I open it and more people walk in.

This is gonna be a full house.