Chapter 33

Storm's POV

I woke up to my head pounding the hell outta me. Ugh, why'd I let Star and Melo convince me to drink. I can't even remember all of last night. It's like after Nba preformed, everything was a blur. I look around and see I'm in my room. How'd I get here? I look down and see I'm in my pyjamas too. Ok who the hell changed me???

I look around and see my phone beside me. I grab it and look at the time. 10:45. I open it and go to all my socials. I look at videos of last night that I posted and smile. The party was so much fun. Luzzy throws the best parties, hands down. I come out of everything and decided to call Josh. It rang but no answer. That's odd. He always picks up on the first ring. I'll try again. I call him again, and he answers on the last ring.

"Morning babe. My head is KILLING ME, I'm never drinking again. Did you bring me home?"

"Morning Storm. And yes I did" I don't know what it was, but I didn't like the way he said that. The tone in voice changed. Maybe I'm just thinking to much.

"Oh ok. Well thank you, I don't remember anything that happened last night" I say and he does a little scoff.

"That's very funny. That you don't remember anything" he says dryly.

"Is there something wrong? You're giving me a lot of attitude" I say to him. There's definitely something wrong because he doesn't talk to me like that.

"Look I don't have time right now. I got training. Bye" he says and hangs up before I can say anything. What the hell? Training....he doesn't have training. I remember that because everyone drank. I get up and head to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Once I'm done, I head to Star's room and see her slumped on her bed. I push her and she instantly jumps up. She groans and holds her head.

"Shit Storm! I can't feel my brain" she says and I sigh. She gets up and grabs an aspirin and take it with a water bottle. She passes me one and I take it as well. She walks back over to me and lays back down.

"Star, what happened last night?" I ask her.

"We went to a party" she says and I face palm. No duh!

"Well obviously we did! What happened during the party?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"Girl I don't know. Ask someone that was sober" she says and I groan. She's no help. Heaven then walks in and she looks perfectly fine.

"Why do you look fine?" I ask her and she laughs.

"Unlike you rebellious children. I took one shot. You guys took to many that you couldn't contain yourself" she says and sits on the edge of Star's bed.

"I talked to Josh this morning and he sounded like I was the most hated person in the world" I say and sit beside Heaven.

"Did you say something to him?" She asks.

"No, at least I don't remember. And when I told him how I didn't remember anything. I got the cold shoulder" I say and she sighs

"Ask Melo. He must know something" Star says. I grab my phone and FaceTime him. It rings a few times till he answers. His face pops up and man, he looks horrible.

"You look gross" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"You don't look any better" he says and Heaven and Star laugh. I give him my middle finger and he laughs a bit.

"Do you remember anything last night?" I ask him and he's silent. Must be thinking.

"Uh let's see. I remember arriving, talking to you and Josh, talking to a few girls, talked to the boys, Star brought shots and we all took one. Everything starts to get foggy here but I'll try and remember" he says. I remember everything from then, but after that everything seems unsure.

"Oh, I remember you getting mad about something and it had to do with Josh. And after we took more shots. Everything after that is just blank. I don't even know how I got home" he says and my face turns. I got mad at Josh?

"I don't remember either. But I got mad at Josh? For what? When I was talking to him this morning he was mad at me. And he lied about having training to get off the phone" I say and Melo just shrugs.

"Even if we had practice, no one would go. This hangover is no joke. I can't feel my brain" he says.

"That's exactly why I said" Star says and we laugh.

"Melo come over so we can figure this out" I say and and he nods.

"Alright. See you in 30" he says and I nod.

"I'll go make breakfast" Heaven says and we nod.

"How'd you get home?" I ask Star and she shrugs with her eyes closed.

"Most likely Jalen brought me. I was with him most of the night" she says and I sigh. Why did I get mad at Josh? Did he do something? I mean he must've since I did get mad at him. So what was with all the attitude this morning if he is the problem. The dots aren't connecting.

"Cmon Star let's go downstairs" I say and get up.

"I'll be down in a minute. I'm gonna use the bathroom" She says and I walk out of her room. I sit in the living and sit there until Melo comes.

Time Skip to Melo arriving.

We all sit down in the living room in silence. I look around until I sigh.

"So are we gonna talk about this or sit in silence" I say.

"How we are supposed to figure out what happened last night?" Star says. Heaven then gets up and snaps her fingers.

"I have an idea. Why don't we watch all of the videos that were posted last night. There has to be something in one of the videos" Heaven says. Finally! Some progress.

We turn the tv on and I connect my phone to the tv so my phone screen can appear bigger. I go on Instagram first and tap onto Mikey's Story. Hmm ok....nothing there.

"Man that party was lit!" Star says and I let out a little laugh. We continue to go through everyone's story on Instagram and find nothing.

"This is gonna take forever. We aren't gonna find anything" I say and Melo grabs my phone.

"We aren't done yet. Check Snapchat" he says and goes on the app. The first story I tap onto is Luzzy's. We go through and find nothing

"Omg LOOK!" Star screams and grabs my phone. She goes back to Luzzy's story and points.

"Look, I look so good there" Star says and I roll my eyes grabbing my phone back. This girl...

We continue to go through everyone's story until we reach Shareef's. We watch it and it's a video of Shaqir dancing with some girl. Get some Qir! I laugh at the video until I look into the corner on the left. I see me, Josh and Melo.

"Look in the left corner" I point out and we all look.

I'm in Josh's arms but jump out and then he shrugs off Melo causing him to almost fall, I catch him and our arms wrap around each other. Melo's hand rests on my butt.

We share a look until we look back at the screen. I don't think this is gonna end well. I say something to Josh and then the most unexpected happened. We kissed?!? All eyes are brought to us and I sigh. You've GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

"There's no way that happened" Melo says and I look at him.

"It obviously did" I say and shake my head. This explains why Josh is mad at me. But it doesn't explain why I was mad at him. How could I let myself do such a thing? Melo??! Ew!!!!

"How could I have done that? I kissed my boys girl. That's breaking boy code" Melo says.

"I kissed my boyfriends friend. That's basically cheating. And right in front of him too" I sigh and shake my head.

What am I gonna do?