Chapter 17

Hey Loves! It's Lala, aka your favourite author! I just wanted to say thank you sooooo muchhhh for all the support you guys give me on this book. I live for your guys comments and they make me smile seeing your reactions to certain things in my book. Keep the comments coming, ask questions if you need to, and also vote. I was very nervous at first to publish this book but seeing how much you guys love it makes me so happy. So I decided to post twice! I love you all and thank you again☺️ Ok that's enough of me rambling lol. I'll let you read now. Xoxo

Storm's POV

We arrived at the pool and I put my stuff down, same as Josh. I take my shorts off and glasses. I slowly walk towards the water and might I say, it's freezinggggg. As I get to the last step, Josh yells and jumps in, splashing me along the way. Thanks Josh! What a way to make an entrance. I sigh and take my headband off that matched with the bathing suit. I sit on the edge and watch Josh try to do flips and swim around. I laugh at him and smile. He's so cute.

He then swims over to me. I look at him as he swims. His hands touch my legs and then he comes up to the surface. I took in his appearance and lowkey bite my lip. His hairs all wet....water dripping down his face and body......that beautiful body...

"Are you done admiring me?" He asks knocking me out of my thoughts. I look at him and roll my eyes. He just ruined it!

"Oh shut up. That's why your chain is turning green" I joked. He gasped and grabbed his chain observing it. I start laughing and he sighs in relief.

"Don't do that. I paid good money for this" he says. He then moves back a bit and splash me. I gasp and look at him. I splash the water back at him until it gets to crazy and water is flying everywhere.

"Ok chill out now. I can't see" he says and I start to laugh again. He laughs with me then smiles.

"What?"

"I like being able to make you laugh like that" he says and I roll my eyes blushing. Why does he always make me blush.

"I laugh a lot" I say.

"Yea but not like that. This one is different" he says and gets closer. I lean back but my back touches the wall. Oh no now I can't move.

"I guess it's cause you make me happy" omg. STORM YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT.

"I make you happy huh..." he says and I start to play with ends of my hair. One of the things I do when I get nervous.

"Yea you do....always had since the day I seen you on Instagram" I say lowly looking into his eyes. Bad idea Storm...but it's to late. He looked into mine...oh no. I know where this is going....he stepped closer to me and put his hands on my waist. Oh no it's about to happen. He leans closer till his lips are met with mine. Storm! You guys just made up...how are you letting him kiss you already???

Cmon brain....Josh Christopher is about to kiss me you think I'm gonna back out? Hell no. I kiss back and put my hands in his face. You go girl! You had your first, second, and THIRD kiss with Josh Christopher. You need to win a Grammy. I can't get enough of his lips. He's such a great kisser! And what makes this kiss good is how slow and gentle it is. I love it!

I pull away slowly and he instantly pecks my lips once more. I bite my lip and blush looking down. I feel like the most luckiest girl in the world right now, or any time I'm around him.

"Storm go out with me" he says and my heart drops out of my assssss. Did he just? Did he just say?

"What?" I say quickly. I need to know my brain isn't playing tricks on me.