Chapter 62

Storm's POV

"Cmon Storm" Josh says to me as we walked to a table. We were watching Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs and suddenly got the craving for ice cream. So of course we went to go get ice cream.

"This is very good" I say taking another bite of my ice cream.

"What does it taste like?" He asks me. They had a mystery flavour so I decided to try it. I take a scoop of it and bring it to his mouth. He eats it and makes a thinking face.

"Hmm, it tastes like apple and mango" he says.

"It tasted more like cotton candy to me. But you could be right" I say and take a bite.

"Man, summer is really over. School starts next week" he says eating his ice cream. He got vanilla.

"Yea, I know. These past few months were fun" I say to him. I still haven't told him that I'm leaving.

"I'm so glad I met you. You're one of the best things to ever happen to me" he says smiling at me. I look down blushing.

"I feel the same way. You make me very happy" I tell him closing my eyes as I felt the tears come to the bridge of my eyes. The thought of ending what we have, hurts.

"We might be busy with school but I know we'll still have time for each other. Imagine, you coming to my games. Cheering for me and wearing my jersey. You'd look so beautiful in it" he rambles on and I just smile at him. Trying so hard to not let these tears fall.

As I listened to him. I feel one fall and I quickly wipe it. He looks at me and stops talking.

"You ok?" He asks and holds my hand. I bite my lip as they start to fall like a waterfall. I cover my face with my other hand so he doesn't see me cry. Tell him Storm....

"Babe. Hey hey hey, what's wrong?" He asks and sits beside me. You have to tell him Storm!

"Josh, I haven't been honest with you" I say and wipe my face. I look down because I couldn't say this looking him in the eyes.

"I'm leaving" I mumble out.

"Huh?" He says.

"I'm leaving" I say a bit louder.

"What?" He says.

"I'm leaving!" I say loudly causing some heads to turn in our direction. I look at him to see him staring at me.

"Are you serious?" He asks. I can't even tell how he's feeling due to how his tone changed. It was unreadable.

"Yes" I say and look down.

"When do you leave?" He asks lowly.

"In 3 days" I say and he snaps his head at me.

"3 days??? Are you freaking kidding me Storm!" He yelled. I looked around and got up dragging him behind me. We walked out and to the car taking a seat inside. I didn't want us to draw anymore attention to us.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know how to tell you" I say now starting to cry more.

"After everything, you're really leaving?" He asks.

"I can't stay Josh. Even if I really wanted to" I say to him.

"How about you ask your mom?" he suggests and I shake my head.

"She wouldn't allow me" I sighed and covered my face with my arm.

"Even if you asked?" He says.