Chapter 36

Star's POV

"What do you think of that guys?" My mom says as she sits in front of me and Heaven.

"I think that's a great idea. She's always wanted to go there. This will be a fun trip" I say to her and clap.

"Ok, don't tell her where she's going. Just make sure she packs her suitcase" She says and I nod.

"When do we go?" Heaven asks.

"Tomorrow night" I nod at her and get up from my seat. I walk over to my room and see Jalen dancing to music in front of his phone. I squint my eyes and see he's on live. Of course he is. I walk past him but he grabs me and pulls me into his arms, kissing my cheek.

"Everyone look at my baby. She's so beautiful" he says and I blush and cover my face.

"Hi guys" I wave to them and see a lot of hi's, hey's, and compliments.

"For all of them little girls out there making there little videos saying I dm them, and wanted to be on me and stuff. I have my girl right here, she's beautiful. I don't need none of y'all doing that, tryna get clout. Stop!" He says and I roll my eyes laughing. He let's go of me and I take a seat on my spinning chair beside him. I pull my phone out and text Storm.

Star ⭐️🤞🏾
Pack your suitcase

Storm ⛈🤞🏾
Why? Where are we going?

Star⭐️ 🤞🏾
That's top secret. Just pack enough clothes for a week

Storm ⛈🤞🏾
Ok

I put my phone down and look towards the live.

"Is Jalen annoying? Omg yes. Gets on my nerves everyday" I say to them and Jalen let's out a laugh. He pulls me from my seat and sits down, then sits me on his lap.

"Yea but you love me" he says. I turn to him and kiss his lips.

"Yea I do" I say and he smiles at me. We turn back to the phone and I bob my head to the beat of a Gunna song.

"Who spends more money? Um Star" Jalen says and I shake my head.

"No I don't, it's you. You spend it on Shoes" I say and he laughs.

"And you spend it on things you don't need" he says and I roll my eyes. He was right....

"Are you guys gonna get married? Well I mean, it's to early for that" I say and let out a little laugh.

"Yea she's right, but I do wanna be with her for a very long time" Jalen says and I blush. I smile hard and hit his shoulder.

"Stop it! You're making me blush" I say in a high voice and he starts laughing at me.

"You guys see how dramatic she is" he says and shakes his head. We continue to answer comments until I see on particular one. Camila...

"You guys are so cute. Remember who was riding you last night Jalen" I read her comment out loud. Me and Jalen look at each other and smirk.

"Star don't!" He says but it was to late.

"Well first off Camila, thank you so much for the compliment. And girl I know who was riding him last night. It was me, and I ride him good!" I say and stick my tongue out. The comments start going crazy as they all put laughing emojis and periodts. I look and see her comment again.