Chapter 28

Storm's POV

"Look at me, I'm drippy without even trying. Sometimes I don't even notice" Josh says as he eats his ice cream beside me. I look over at him and start laughing because he just started rambling.

"Alright Joshua I get it. You're the drip lord" I say and put the keys into the engine. Today I decided to drive. Star lent me her car and went out with Jalen. I had my license but didn't have a car. I plan to get one soon of course. I was driving Josh to the gym for his training and he couldn't stop talking about his outfit since I complimented him.

"I like your compliments. They brighten my day" he says and leans close to me. I take a glance at him to see him smiling brightly then look back at the rode. He leans closer then kisses my cheek.

"You're very welcome Gup" I say as we make a stop at a red light. He grabs his water and takes a sip from it. Then grabs my phone. I look at him and he takes pictures of himself. I shake my head and start driving again once the light turns green.

"I'm posting myself on your Instagram" he says.

"Aright" I say to him.

Liked by Dejakelly, Luz

Liked by Dejakelly, Luz.Slays, and 250,144 others
@ThunderStorm: Hacked by the drip lord🧙🏾‍♂️💧

View all comments...

@StarBaby: You got drip for sale💧😂
@Mikey:Hurry yo ass up to the gym, everyone's waiting on yo slow ass🙄
@Fan1: Cuteee😍
@Fan2:ThunderGup🐠⚡️
@Jalen:🤖💧🖤
@CayeWoo: Storm got more drip then you👀
@Melo:^^^Oop👁👄👁
@Brandonboston:^^^👀
@MaluTrevejo:😍
@Diorr:No Drip Gup💀
@Hater1:Here we go with Dior hating on everyone🙄
@ShareefOneal:Shirt is hard🔥
@Hater2:Storm would look better with me
@Jaygup: @Fan2 oh that name is HARD😍🔥
@Jaygup: @Cayewoo she probably does. But you don't😂

"Someone gave us the name ThunderGup" he says to me.

"That name is hard" I say and he nods. We soon arrive to the gym and I park the car. Josh grabs his bag from the back and throws it onto his back. As we start to walk. He does a spin and then intertwine our hands together.

"That was cute" I say and he smiles. We walk in and all you hear is basketball balls hitting the floor and boys yelling. We walk in and see the boys playing a small game. Josh instantly gets greeted by people that are standing on the side and he daps them up. Some even wave at me, and of course I wave back.

"Come let's go over here" he says and we walk over to the bleachers. He sets his things down and I climb up to sit on the highest step of the bleachers to get a good view of everything. I look down and see Josh taking his shirt off, then his track pants to reveal his ball shorts under. Throwback to the times I used to drool over such a beautiful sight from my phone screen, now I can it in person and it's all mine! Did I already say I feel like the most luckiest girl ever? Cause I do.

"You have a staring problem you know?" He says and I shake out of my thoughts. I look at him and see him looking at me with his hands on his hips.

"I'm just admiring you. God took time on you" I say and look at him head to toe. He looks away from me and licks his lips with a smile on his face.

"You're gonna make me blush, stop it" he says all shyly and looks down. I laugh and roll my eyes at him. He climbs up a bit and pecks my lips. He then goes back down and rolls his shorts up. His signature look. He runs out and grabs one of the basketballs and jumps to make a three. It goes in with no hesitation and everyone starts cheering him. He looks at me and points. I point back and smile. The boys then settle teams and they start playing a game.

As I watch the game, my eyes are automatically drawn to Josh. I actually went from stalking him for so long, now being able to see and be with him. It's crazy how things turn out. Not gonna lie 5% of me said I would meet him one day. But the 95% of me said I will only ever see him through my phone screen, or even tv. It's weird how you can build such a liking to someone you've never met. And then just the thought of them start to make you happy. Just knowing of there existence and how perfect they seem in your eyes just makes you smile. Their personality, how they think on certain things, what they do for a living, their looks, just everything. Everything they do just amazes you. And the littlest things can put a smile on your face.

I remember the first day I discovered who he was. I just came home from school and had a pretty rough day. At the time I wasn't happy, and I haven't been happy for a very long time. I felt like after Star and Heaven left, I didn't have anyone. And when I tried to make friends and be in the crowd, I just couldn't do it. I felt out of place. I felt like I was in my own category and no one else but me fitted in it. I was slowly put deeper and deeper into the hole I created for myself mentally.

I sat in my room and scrolled on Instagram for hours. I was on my explore page and came across one of his basketball videos that Slam posted. I tapped on it and it was a video of him dunking. As he ran across the court, he laid on the floor and made a 'playing guitar' motion with his hands and laughed out loud. I'm not sure what it was but it brought a smile to my face. And I haven't smiled in a very long time.

They tagged him and I clicked on his page. I started to stalk him a bit and every video and picture brought a smile to my face, even a few good laughs. I watched his interviews with his friends and it gave me a warm feeling inside. I was no longer in my mood, I felt like I found happiness again. He pulled me out of the hole I was laying in. As time went by I continued to watch him and pay attention to the little details of him. Every time his name was mentioned or I seen his face, the warm feeling inside of me never left. But only got stronger. I fantasized the most bizarre things about him but always told myself I didn't have a chance. Only because I lived in a whole different country.

Now here I am today. As his girlfriend, watching him play basketball with his friends. Coming here was one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life. I was happy. Very happy. I had my family, I made friends, and let alone I'm dating my ultimate crush. I felt like the missing puzzle piece that has finally found it's place. I don't wanna leave any of this behind. Especially Josh. I don't wanna leave him. I can't leave him. He's one of the best things to ever happen to me. I've only been here for a month but so much has happened already. I can't give all of this up just to go back home. I just can't.

As I think, I wipe the tear that was falling down my face. These were tears of happiness. I'm happy. I can say proudly that I'm happy.

"Storm, are you ok? What's wrong?" Josh asks and his face is full of concern. I didn't even notice he came back. I smile and put my hand on his face.

"I'm fine. I'm perfectly fine" I say and he smiles back at me. I pull his face closer to mines and kiss him softly. This kiss was passionate and had many feelings to it. I then kiss his head and look at him in admiration.

I'm so happy!