Chapter 49

Storm's POV

Today I was gonna meet Shareef's and Shaqir's siblings. They were having a little pool party at there house and we were all invited to go. Right now we were on our way there.

"You ok?" Josh asked beside me.

"Yea I'm fine, why?" I ask him.

"Well your squeezing the life outta my hand" he says and I look down and realize. I let go of his hand and awkwardly smile.

"Sorry" I apologized and looked away.

"What's on your mind Storm?" He says and turns himself towards me.

"What if they don't like me?" I say and he laughs shaking his head.

"Why do you always think people won't like you?" He asks and I shrug. Well for someone who's never had friends for most of there life, I'd think people don't like me.

"They'll like you, I promise" he says and plants a kiss on my forehead. I shrugged and looked out the window till we arrived. I look at the house in amazement and my mouth fell open. Everyone lives in mansions I swear.

We get out the car and I see Shaqir come out with a water gun. He's about to spray me until I hide behind Josh.

"Welcome to Mi Casa, please follow me" he says and we walk inside with him. I hold Josh's hand nervously as we walk inside. We see this lady and she smiles at us.

"Hey guys how are you?" She says and hugs all the boys. She then looks at us girls and smiles.

"I'm Heaven, nice to meet you" Heaven says to her and they hug.

"So your Heaven huh?" She smirks and looks at Shareef, who looks away embarrassed.

"I'm Luzzy" Luz says and waves, who also gets a hug.

"Hi I'm Star" Star says and they hug as well.

"And I'm Storm" I say lightly. She looks at me and then Josh.

"It's good to finally meet you Storm, I've heard many good things about you" she says and hugs me. I hug her back and think to myself. Who is this lady?

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Shaunie O'Neal, Shareef's And Shaqir's mom" she says. Wow, she looks very good for her age.

"You guys come to the back and help yourself out to the food" she says and we walk over to the backyard. Their pool is beautiful. I sat on a chair and put my stuff down.

"They got a nice house" Star says to me and I nod.

"They do" I say to her and looks around. Some of Shaqir's friends are over here, and this girl. I look at Shaqir to see him laughing and smiling at everything she says. I smirk to myself and think. Hmmm does Shaqir have a crush? I'll tease him about it later. As I'm sitting just looking around the backyard, my eyes stop at Josh. He's talking to this lightskin girl with brown hair. Man she's pretty. She then looks at me and then back at him, they turn and walk over to me.

"Storm, this is Amira. Amira, this is Storm" he says and I stand up. She smiles at me and pulls me into a hug. I like how everyone is a hugger.

"It's nice to meet you" I say to her.

"It's nice to meet you too. Come I wanna introduce you to my sister" She says and grabs a hold of my hand. I glance at Josh then walk away with her.

Josh's POV

As Storm walks away with Mimi, I walk over and sit with the guys. As I listen to their conversation, my eyes are brought to LaMelo. I'm gonna keep it real and say honestly I don't know how to feel about him. Don't get me wrong that's my bro and all but the way he is with Storm just isn't sitting right with me. He always wants to hang out with her, they been out to eat many times, drove him to practice, matching outfits, plus kissed her while they got drunk. And to top it all off, bought her an expensive purse. He's basically playing the same roll as me.

And then here comes Storm, the sweet and friendly one. Don't get me wrong I love those stuff about her but she doesn't see the issue in anything. I know she sees Melo as a great guy friend. Maybe even her best friend. But from a guys perspective it doesn't look good when your friend is so friendly with your girl. I remember thinking one time, if I were to mess up or cheat on Storm, who would be coming to the rescue? Melo. If Storm wanted to speak her mind or let out her feelings at 2am in the morning. Who would volunteer to be that person? Melo.

I know I act goofy all the time and I'm barley ever serious, but when it comes to Storm I don't play. I don't like being jealous and getting mad at her but the way how they are sometimes just annoys me. I try my hardest not say anything disrespectful either to Melo. But if he pulls one more string, I won't hesitate.

"You like what you see Josh? You've been staring at me this whole time" Melo says winking at me. I shake my head and roll my eyes.

"Nah man. Foreal though, I gotta talk to you" I say and motion for him to come over. He does and takes a seat beside me.

"What's up man?" He asks.

"Do you Storm?" I ask him.

"Nah man, that's your girl" he says and I nod.

"Exactly, my girl" I say and fold my arms.

"Look Josh, Storm is a cool ass girl. Me and her are just friends. I don't see her as nothing more. And your my bro I'd never disrespect you like that" He says and puts his hand up. I look at it for a bit then put mine up as we do our handshake.

"We cool?" He asks.

"Like ice" I say nodding.

Let's hope it stays that way.