Chapter 60

Hey loves, it's Lala! Thank you for voting on the chapters. As you can see, I posted. Which means we achieved our goal! Here is the first part of your guys surprise. So I've been getting many, MANY requests on doing that one certain scene. I've been seeing the comments and even getting private messages asking for it.

Soooo.........

The wait is now over, the scene you've all been waiting for...

Enjoy!

Storm's POV

We walk into Josh's house and I close the door. When I turn around, lips are immediately brought to mine. I back up against the door and kiss back. He kissed me softly until his paced quickened and he kissed me a bit rougher. His hands moved and went under my thighs picking me up. My legs wrapped around his waist and my fingers found a way to his hair. He starts walking to his room and when we reach he lays me down on the bed and kisses me slowly.

As we kiss, his hands holds each side of my face while mines holds the side of his face pulling him closer to me. I craved him.

"I needed you so badly" he says and I softly moan into his mouth.

"So did I" I mange to say. He sits up and pulls his shirt off, I do the same and pull him back instantly. I put my tongue in his mouth and we fight for dominance. He pulls away and attacks my neck as I hold onto his back.

"Mmm" I hummed and feel him around my sweet spot. His kisses trail down and goes towards my chest. He unclips my bra and instantly grabs ahold of my left boob putting it in his mouth. He massages the right and I close my eyes due to the pleasure. I moan softly and rub the back of his neck. He pulls away and makes his way back to my lips. The hungrily kisses I was getting was letting me know how badly he wanted me. I was ready to give him my all. He made me feel so comfortable to expose this side of me. I was longer shy in these kind of things.

He pulls away and unbuckles his pants. I sit up and take my leggings off, along with my underwear. He climbs back and kisses the insides of my thighs. I lay there looking at him as he gets close to my heat. When he gets closer, he looks at me and lays his warm tongue on my folds. I moan out and slightly arch my back. I was still new to these new feelings I was getting, so I'm bit sensitive down there. He licks his lips and then starts to eat me out.

"Uhhh" I moaned and hold his head. He continues to look at me and I bite my lip. I look away and close my eyes. I'm a bit awkward so to make things less awkward, I just won't look.

"Storm look at me" he says lowly causing me to open my eyes. I feel him spell his name and I grab on to the sheets. I feel a familiar feeling start to form in my stomach and I moan out. Oh I remember this feeling.

"I'm close Josh" I say and he does one more lick before sitting up. I look at him like he's crazy and he laughs. Why'd you stop??? He lays back and I smirk. This was kind of my favourite part.

I climb on top of him and sit directly onto his dick. I slightly winced at the pain cause I was still getting used to this. It didn't hurt as much as last time. He groans and wraps his hand around my neck and pulls me towards him. We kiss and I rock my hips back and forth on him teasly. He moans and grabs a hold of my ass in his hand. I pull away and kiss around his neck. I reach my hand down and stroke him. He shivers under my touch and his eyes roll back. I can't believe I have this kind of effect on him.