60 • A big step

When the feelings of both the hearts are mutual then the love is bound to complete.

Kartik's throat dried with her one proposal. She literally ask him for marriage? He was in complete shock.

N "Will you marry me?" His eyes brimmed with happy tears.

He kept staring at her beautiful face for sometime as it took him time to process the fact that she was actually proposing him. He was trying hard to believe if it was a dream or reality.

Her expression told him she was waiting and was getting little annoyed by his silence display. He got down to her level to face her.

K "Ring kaha hai?" He asked holding her both hands.

N "Ring nahi hai." She made a puppy face.

K "Bas yehi hona tha. Humari love story me kuch normal ho hi nahi sakti."

N "Normal love story normal logo ki hoti hai. Hum normal thodi hai." He chuckled hearing her words.

K "Achaa?"

N "Ab haan bhi kehdo. Main aise zyada der tak nahi reh sakti."

K "Koi aise propose karta hai kya? Aur main 'haa' kyu kahu? Mujhe nahi karni tumse shaadi." He was in a mood to pull her leg.

N "Haww! Ek toh ladki puch rahi hai samne se. Propose kar rahi hai. aur tumhe bhao khana hai!" She stood up followed by him.

K "Are toh tum bhi ache se propose karo. Pyaar se pucho. lekin tumne toh kudh e decide karliya sab."

N "Toh tum Shaadi nahi karoge mujhse." She said making a sad face.

K "Maine aesa kab kaha. Naira.." He realized she was taking it seriously.

N "Matlab toh wahi tha."

K "Tumara kuch nahi hosakta."

N "Mera kya! Tumara kuch nahi hosakta."

K "Tumse baat karna hi bekar hai."

N "Toh mat karo na. Mujhe bhi koi interest nhi hai. Huh!!!"

With that they started their nonstop banter. They kept arguing over an silly issue. When she sighed putting it to end.

N "Tumhe shaadi nahi karni hai toh theek hai. Bye." She wiped her fake tears and started walking while he fell for it.

K "Yeh toh serious hogayi! Naira..." He held her wrist stopping her as she glared at him.

N "Kya hai? chodo please." He smiled hugging her from back.

K "Tum itna natak kese karleti ho. I mean how! Pata hai ki mera jawab kiya hoga. Main mazak kar raha hoon phir bhi yeh over acting karna zaruri hai. Haina?" He raised his eyebrows and she looked down blushing.

K "Now that's not fair my love. look at me." He held her chin before looking into her eyes.

He could stare at those beautiful eyes for his entire life.

K "Ahmm so?"

N "So?" She was still waiting for his answer eagerly.

K "Umm..I will think about it." He teased her again.

N "Fine!"

Enough of his teasing as she was actually annoyed by his fun. She knew the answer but she wanted to hear it.

There he was teasing her and making her impatient. Finding no option she started to walk again.
And at last he decided to end the teasing game. She was moving but a hand stopped her holding it from back.