★ Prologue ★

well, it's finally arrived... i hope that this is deemed satisfactory compared to how vague i was about it... enjoy, my lovelies :*

Edit; Hello! I'm coming back and writing this after this fic has been finished for quite some while. This is my first fic, in technical terms, that I've managed to finish -- and, while I'm forever proud of that, and cherish the memories tied to this, it... really isn't my best work. Admittedly, my writing did improve over the course of this, and, really, I'm just here to tell you that you shouldn't take this too seriously. It's cringy and unrealistic, in many aspects, , though, it does get better than the mess of the first few chapters. I'm not quite sure what I'm trying to say, really. I guess, just know that it's alright to cringe at it -- and that, if you're interested, my newer works are so much better :) Xox, Mikes.

-----

"Okay, I'm just saying," Ray said slowly, his lips curling upwards into a goofy smile. "I could totally rock that."

"Ray," Bob sighed, "You are not wearing your sister's dress to school."

"And why not?" Ray asked, pressing a hand to his chest to feign offense as he fought off a smile. "I'd make a hot chick."

"No you wouldn't," Frank chimed in, "And you know it."

"You'd look like one of those creepy troll dolls," Bob added, making Ray send him a glare of warning.

Ray sighed, "Damn, you guys are mean."

"We're just being honest." Frank shrugged, making Bob laugh, and Ray roll his eyes.

"Gonna be honest, I bet that I could make all of the guys in our grade fall for me." Ray defended, raising his eyebrows quizzically at Frank.

"Yeah!" Frank replied with a sweet smile, before quickly letting it fall as he deadpanned. "No."

"Oh, come on!" Ray exclaimed. "Maybe at least one."

"Eh..." Frank hesitated, drawing it out before he deadpanned once more. "You couldn't even attract a fly if you were a rotting corpse."

Ray gaped at Frank in disbelief and threw his hand to his chest in offense once more. "That hurt, man."

"The truth hurts." Frank shrugged, making Bob laugh from the sidelines and earn another dirty glare from Ray.

"Well," Ray objected, "You aren't much better off, Iero. You haven't had a girlfriend since... what? Katie from Junior year?"

"And?" Frank shot back. "At least I had one."

"Yeah, but I'm pretty sure at that point, she was desperate enough that she would've gone out with Oscar the Grouch. But, he wasn't available, so I guess you were a close second."

"Fuck you, Toro."

"Fuck you too, Iero."

"Hey, well, I have a girlfriend!" Bob interjected, grinning smugly as both other boys turned and glared at him.

"Well, we didn't ask for your opinion, Bryar." Ray mocked with a frown, making Bob roll his eyes.

"I'm just sayin'" Bob mumbled, throwing his hands up lamely as Frank turned back to Ray.

"Well, how about you Toro?" Frank asked, "I'm assuming you're still having fun as a single-rider on the tunnel of love?"

"Erm..." Ray hesitated. "Actually..."