★ Fifteen ★

hello ! this chapter takes place a few weeks after the last one, and it's another filler that isn't my proudest :'( anyway, i'm going to keep this brief, soo, enjoy ?

((barely edited))

----

Frank sighed, watching the clock as Mrs. Turner rambled on and on and on -- Frank just wishing for it all to end as his knee jiggled in sheer annoyance.

Remember, that you have your project due next Friday," She said, Frank cursing quietly. "It's worth 15% of your final grade this quarter, so not getting it in will greatly hurt you."

Frank let out another sigh, internally cheering as the bell finally rung out, and Mrs. Turner wished him a curt farewell, Frank half-assedly returning it as he walked into the hall.

He was expectantly on his toes as he stood at his locker, deliberately taking his time to retrieve his math book -- grinning stupidly as a certain dark-haired boy caught his eye.

He smoothly lifted his lips crookedly into an attempted smirk as Gerard approached him -- demeanor shy as he clutched his things to his chest. "Hey."

"Hi." Frank replied smoothly, shutting his locker normally for once as he leant against the flat metal of the door.

"Are you smirking at me?" Gerard asked, his own lips curling into a crooked smile as Frank only heightened his own.

"Yeah, is it working?" Frank asked right on back, reaching up and brushing his fringe out of his face.

"If you're trying to make me laugh, then yeah," Gerard replied, his eyes narrowing as he tilted his head slightly. "You look kinda stupid right now."

"Damn," Frank said, sucking on his teeth in defeat as he dropped the act -- letting his lips fall into his normal, goofy smile. "I've been practicing, too. Guess it didn't work."

"You're doing great." Gerard joked sympathetically, following Frank as they started off down the hall.

Frank didn't respond, glancing over to his boyfriend shortly before turning back to the bustling halls surrounding them -- both silent as Frank approached his class, frowning softly.

See you after class?" Frank attempted to ask charmingly once more, raising his eyebrows as Gerard laughed, his eyes rolling softly.

"You're a dumbass, you know that?"

"So I've been told."

Gerard laughed once more, his eyes crinkling warmly at the edges around his smile. "Yeah, I'll see you after class."

Frank smiled back, wishing so badly to lean in and kiss Gerard farewell -- but restraining as he only rocked on his heels, turning to enter the doorway. "'Cya, G-dawg."

"Bye, Frank." Gerard chuckled, waving shortly as he walked off towards his own class further down the hall -- Frank making his way to his seat with a small smile as he slid in beside Ray.

"What's up?" Ray asked, fist-bumping him as they laughed -- Frank shrugging casually.

"Eh, not much. You?" Frank replied, reaching into his bag and discreetly pulling out a piece of gum.

"Yeah, me neither," Ray said, eyeing the stick as Frank popped it into his mouth -- crinkling the foil and shoving it into his bag. "But Christa, Bob, and I are hanging out again tomorrow night. You wanna come? I'm gonna ask Gerard too."