★ Twenty ★

aah, another update wtf is going on. i've had this chapter planned forever urgh, shit's finally happening. lots of fun chapters coming up,, yes, yes,,,, i made myself laugh so hard writing this, and so many new characters are introduced, sooo,, enjoy! ((barely edited))

----

Frank knocked on Gerard's front door with a wrapped present tucked behind his back, a winning grin on his face as an expectant Gerard opened the door. "Oh-- Frank! You're early..."

"Happy birthday!" Frank cheered immediately, stepping inside and tugging Gerard into a tight hug. "Ah, you're eighteen! How does it feel?"

"I don't feel much different," Gerard chuckled, hugging him back. "But, I guess I'm a legal adult now. Not looking forward to adult things."

Frank smiled, pulling back. "It'll be great." He said, hesitating as he dropped his voice. "Where's everyone else?"

"Outside setting up stuff, I think," Gerard shrugged, looking back. "I'm not allowed out. They don't want me helping, for some damn reason."

"Frank only tilted his head. "So we're in here alone?"

"Oh my god," Gerard said, rolling his eyes, already knowing full well of what Frank was hinting at. "Yes, you can kiss me, Frank."

"Cool beans." Frank grinned, tugging Gerard down by the neck to connect their lips, humming happily as they parted moments later.

"You can't do that once everyone else gets here, though." Gerard commented, eyes widening as Frank's hand suddenly came down onto his ass. "Frank-- what the fuck!"

"Birthday spankings," Frank giggled, immediately ducking out of Gerard's hold -- shoving the present out in defense as he laughed. "Don't hurt me, I bring gifts. Where do I put it?"

"Uh," Gerard hesitated, looking around until leading him into the dining room. "On the table, I guess."

"Cool." Frank said, smirking as he placed the polka-dot wrapped box onto the wood.

Gerard watched skeptically, eyeing Frank sideways. "If you got me something inappropriate, and I open it in front of all my friends and family, I will actually break up with you."

"You wouldn't." Frank said nonchalantly. "You don't have to worry about it though, because it's completely family-friendly."

Gerard rolled his eyes. "Can never be too sure with you."

"Hey, relax," Frank said, turning to him as he raised his eyebrows high onto his face. "I know how much it means to you to keep us quiet right now, and I promise you that I'm not going to compromise that."

Gerard didn't reply, only pursing his lips. "You wanna go up? We've still got another, like, half-hour before everyone else is supposed to show up."

"You wanna take me to your bedroom?" Frank asked, raising an eyebrow. "Alright, I can get down with that."

"Innocently." He replied with an eye-roll, grabbing Frank's calloused hands and tugging him up the stairs, shutting the door behind them once they entered his room on the farthest side of the room. Immediately, Frank had Gerard up against the door, breath fanning on Gerard's mouth with a cocky grin as he was far too close to be platonic.

Their lips met as Frank's hands fell to grasp at the small of Gerard's back, tugging him close as he smiled warmly into the exchange, Gerard allowing it for a few moments before batting at his chest.