★ Eleven ★

just a kinda shitty filler, oops. originally i was gonna make u guys hate frank but i decided to hold off on that for a little while xox ur welcome. ((barely edited))

----

Frank giggled into the phone line as Gerard rambled on -- a soft, adoring smile playing on his lips as he listened to the boy he had become so infatuated with speak.

"So, after we had finally recovered from that mess, you know what Mikey had to go and do?"

"Hm?" Frank hummed curiously, smiling wider as he awaited Gerard's answer.

"He put a fuckin' crab down my pants." Gerard said through a blunt laugh -- Frank slapping a hand over his mouth to muffle his own.

"Why?"

"He was still pissed off, and apparently it sounded like a good idea to him," Gerard said with a laugh. "The crab pinched my ass!"

"Ouch," Frank cringed, chuckling softly. "Did he get in trouble?"

"Oh, he got in so much trouble." Gerard replied. "After we got back, he was grounded for a week."

"Damn," Frank said, leaning his chin against his knees in front of him. "Sounds like an exciting trip."

"There's never a dull moment in the Way household." Gerard agreed.

"You should see my family when we all get together on my dad's side," Frank said, fiddling with his nails. "It's chaos, but in the best possible way."

"Sounds fun." Gerard replied warmly, Frank hearing the faint smile through the line.

"It is," Frank agreed as well. "So, anyway..."

"Anyway?"

"I was thinking I'd like to take you on another date."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah," Frank replied. "I was thinking maybe Saturday, I could come pick you up and we could get lunch somewhere?"

"Sounds like a plan to me," Gerard answered. "An exciting one."

"Very exciting," Frank returned, smiling warmly into the line despite knowing Gerard couldn't see it. "Well, I hate to end this... but I have some chores to get finished. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"See you tomorrow, Frank." Gerard parted, laughing softly into the line before it cut off, and Frank started off to do the laundry.

☆☆☆

Frank was yawning as he walked down the halls between his second period -- blinking drearily as he gazed into the sea of students.

His entire heart leaped though, as he caught glimpse of a certain boy -- eyes meeting shortly in passing. Just the wide smile that Gerard sent to Frank before they walked out of view had Frank floating through the rest of the day...

☆☆☆

"Your hair looks nice today." Frank commented simply as he leant against the locker beside Gerard's -- smiling at the way Gerard flustered.

"Thanks." He replied, sending a smile to Frank as he zipped up his bag and shut his locker.

The two started off down the hall, passing Ray at his locker, who quickly called them over. "Hey, wait, I need to ask you two something."

"Hm?" Frank asked, rocking on his heels. "What's up, dude?"

"Okay, so, we're having this meet up with some friends on Saturday. We want you two to come." Ray said, shoving his final book into his backpack and shutting his locker, standing. "It starts at 6:00 at my house. Can you come?"