★ Nine ★

trying my hardest to get these updates out for u guys :) also, mikey's character is a whole mood i luv him and i'm so glad that he's finally part of this x

ps the drawing talked about later in is one that i actually drew, and it's in my art book, but like,, pretend that gerard's is actually a lot better//in his style and more professional than mine. k thnks. barely edited xoxox

----

Frank was jittering with nerves once more, reviewing himself in the mirror with a nervous quirk of a smile -- carefully flattening his hair with his fingers, sweeping it away from his face and fluffing his jacket up.

Pursing his lips and narrowing his eyes one final time, he quickly popped a mint into his mouth -- slinging his backpack over his shoulders and exiting the bathroom, he was met with the bright lights of the hallway and students swarming to leave.

Smiling softly to himself, Frank shoved his hands in his pockets and started down to the hallway where Gerard's locker sat, steadying himself with a deep breath as he hurried down the short flight of stairs.

Gerard nowhere in sight, Frank glanced around for a few moments before deciding to linger patiently around where he presumed his locker was, not quite sure exactly which of the dozen was his.

Biting his cheek, Frank only had to wait a minute or so before Gerard was turning into the hallway, laughing softly as he talked to another boy -- Frank taking a few moments to recognize him as the boy from the arcade.

Gerard had noticed Frank not long after, his large eyes lighting up as his lips curled into an excited grin, and he drew nearer. "Hiya, Frank."

"Hey, G," Frank replied warmly, smiling as the other boy eyed him suspiciously.

"Mikey," Gerard said, turning to the taller teen. "This is Frank."

Mikey stared silently, sucking on a lollipop unamusedly, blinking as he pushed up his askew glasses with the tips of his knobbly fingers. "Hey," He said simply, sending a short glance to Gerard. "I'm the cooler Way brother."

"Shut up, Mikey," Gerard laughed, his face still down as he dialed his combination into his locker.

Mikey chortled quietly to himself, glasses falling crookedly to the bridge of his nose once more as he rocked his head side-to-side impatiently. "How much slower can you get? Jesus."

"Shut up," Gerard laughed once more, delicately placing his things into his bag as Mikey hopped beside him.

"Look," Mikey said simply, grabbing a heaping handful of Gerard's notebooks and shoving them into his bag -- the older letting out a pained squeal as he shouldered Mikey away, quickly rearranging the things.

"Mikey, stop," He protested, unable to suppress the laugh as Mikey waggled the sucker at him threateningly. "I swear you always act up when you're around my friends."

"What, are you scared I'm gonna embarrass you in front of Frank?" Mikey asked, tilting his head as he blinked. "Y'know, Gerard still sleeps with a teddy-bear."

"Mikey!" Gerard exclaimed, frowning as he noticed Frank chuckling quietly to himself. "I swear it's not-- I-- ugh."

"No judgment," Frank shrugged. "I still sleep with stuffed animals too. Like, there's a monkey, and also this super rad dog with sunglasses that I won at the state-fair in eighth grade. He still hangs out at the end of my bed."

Gerard laughed quietly. "This bear was a gift from my grandma, who passed away, and somebody is insensitive to that."

"I'm not insensitive," He protested. "I still have my bear from Nana too, but I don't sleep with it."