𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙿𝚃𝟺 𝙹𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚘 𝚡 𝚠𝚒𝚏𝚎/𝚑𝚞𝚜𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

(⚠️cheating Gore warning etc ! ⚠️)
(Sorry 🙃)

Sad, heartbroken, upset, foolish, etc.
No words can describe the emotion your feeling.
------------------------------------------------------

(Your pov)

It was a warm summer night. You drove up to your driveway and parked. Getting out of your car, you walk into your house to hear the sound of... moans?
You quickly entered your shared bedroom to see your husband of 5 years in bed with another person. "J-jotaro " "(y-y/n) it's no-". You had cut him off by grabbing a suitcase and started packing up your belongings. The other person ran out of the room while Jotaro scrambled to put on his clothes. As you were going to leave Jotaro tired to grab your suitcase in order to stop you from leaving. "Babe please I-am sorry! " He pleated. "No, "
You yelled. "I trusted you! I loved you! And this is what you do behind my back!? ". Jotaro stood there speechless " I-" "you know what Jotaro Kujo I'm done we're over," you said taking off your wedding ring and throwing it at him.

(Jotaro pov)

'I can't believe my precious (Y/N) is actually leaving me !? ' I thought to myself as I catch their wedding ring. "B-baby let's talk about this ". I said as they approached their car throwing in their suitcase. I grabbed their hand as they looked at me with tears in their eyes. "I hate you Jotaro Kujo.."
They said as they slapped me, got in their car, and drove away.
"Oh, my love I'll make this right.."

(Two months later)
(You're pov)
It was a warm summer night as me,(b/f) (best friend of a friend), and (another friend)were walking to the club for hopefully a fun night out. "Are you ready (y/n) tonight is going to be fun !"
Another friend said. " yep! " I said while I checking my watch while looking at my outfit

(After while of walking you and Your friends go to the club and enter, dancing or doing whatever you do at parties (standing around eating all the food and being antisocial) for the night)

As you were sitting and watching your friends dance a man walked up to you. "Care to dance ?" He asked sticking out his hand gesturing me to take it "sure " I said as I took his hand.
After a while of dancing the man went to get another drink, after a while of waiting I went to go look for him. After a while of looking I needed to use the bathroom. As I head to the bathroom I stopped seeing a pool of blood coming from it. I backed up in fear. Of course, no one noticed it, almost everyone here was drunk or making out. As I heard big heavy steps I looked up to see.
" Jotaro Kujo? "
He smiled at me while putting something in my hand he was all bloody. As I looked at it I realized what it was. It was the man's eyeball and my old wedding ring. I shook in fear as I threw them and ran, as I ran out of the bar I could hear another set of heavy steps running behind me.

" WHY ARE YOU RUNNING MY LOVE I DID THIS JUST FOR YOU! "
Jotaro yelled while chasing me.
" L-LEAVE ME ALONE !" I screamed while running away. As I quickly crossed the street into traffic I ran into a Street alley. After a while of hiding, I took a sigh of relief. "I-I think I lost him," I say standing up. "Who? Me ?" I heard a deep voice say as he kissed me on the neck. "H-how". I said looking at him in fear.

(Jotaro pov)
I smiled as I got down on my knees in front of them. "Give me a second chance babe I can make this right I need you... I want you~" I said kissing their hands. " Y-you cheated-" " oh my love don't worry I killed the person who I cheated on and that man who was hitting on you. Oh! And I punished myself already. " I interrupted . " P-punished ?" They asked. I smiled lightly. " Aw. Don't worry baby I just hurt myself a little." . They looked at me in fear as I hugged them.

" Let's go home my lovely flower "

"W-what ? "

"I'm not taking no as an answer "

-

---------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading I hope it wasn't too bad 😊 😊🤡