3; Akimoto vs. Bakugou

***

"Okay everyone!" All Might stands on the podium in front, gathering everyone's attention. "In honor of you're new classmate," He hands out his palm towards Eli.

Eli sees his gesture and shows a kid smile.

"-we'll be having a one-on-one quirk duel." He then pointed his right index finger up to the ceiling. "This is to show everyone what they had been practicing with their quirk in the past weekend, at the same time, showing young Akimoto what your quirks are."

Eli looked up fast. Witnessing and observing her new classmates' quirks is exciting for her. Only because she wanted to know who has a fire quirk that can help her and be useful to her. She looks around the room and takes a wild guess.

Maybe it's that red-and-white guy? Eli furrows her eyebrows and subtly stares at the boy behind Sero. She stops her staring and looks around the room again. That red-haired guy?

"Wear your costumes and meet me at TDL!" All Might dismisses 1-A as he leaves the classroom. 

Eli stands up at the same time as the ash-blonde in front of her. On purpose, she hits the shoulders of Bakugou and the girl yelps in pain. "Ow! What the hell, dude?" Emphasizing on the dude and trying to get his attention.

The grumpy boy, looked even more grumpier. He closes his eyes and his mouth morphed into a growl. "I didn't do anything." He defended himself between his teeth. "Stop what you're playing at, dumbass."

"What I'm playing at? You purposely hit my shoulder!" Eli whines in a high-pitched tone and it irritated Bakugou's ears. Deep inside, Eli was holding back a giggle.

"Dude, it's so unmanly to hit a girl." Kirishima walks closer to Eli and consoles the 'hurt' girl, patting her back. Eli nodded in agreement and Bakugou catches the smirk trying to escape from her lips.

"Atleast hold back, damn."

"He's right, Kacchan..." Two other students sided with the new girl.

The now furious Bakugou stops in his tracks and refrains himself from lashing out again. But of course, he fails. "Oh for fucks sake, I didn't hit her!!!" He threw another tantrum. His red eyes digging into Eli's orange ones as she sits there pretend hurt. "Look at her! She's fucking laughing like a fucking idiot!!!" He points a finger at her and Eli's eyes widen in shock and disbelief.

This keeps getting better!

"Young Bakugou, please don't yell at your new classmate." All Might peeks at the door as half of the class started to go out of the room.

Bakugou exclaimed a harsh tch and passed by Eli, now avoiding her. This girl is so fucking annoying.

_____

Akimoto surveyed her classmates. She was now observing Yaoyorozu and Uraraka's quirk in their duel. While the two girls were having their turn, the rest of Class 1-A were at the floor above them so that everyone will have a good view.