47; round glasses, movie ratings, and cardigans

***

"Good morning, Kacchan!" Haru beams at Katsuki's door, while Fumiko and Eli stand behind him.

Katsuki sees the siblings wear the same colored sweater. Eli was wearing light-washed jeans with her plain white sneakers. Fumiko was wearing a white Little Stars' dress shirt, together with her yellow cardigan and big round glasses. Katsuki was wearing the same thing as Eli, one thing different was the button up right under his sweater. "Hey," He bends down to his level. 

"Hug! Hug!" Haru reaches his arms up to the male teenager. "Please!"

The ash-blond smirks before hoisting him up in his arms. "See? I told you we'd see each other today." He pinches the kid's cheeks.

"Oww! That huuuurts!" Haru whined.

Fumiko and Eli giggles at their short interaction. "Come on! We need to get there early!" Eli pulls on Fumiko's hand as the older woman yelps out in surprise. 

"Woah– Eli! Don't pull too hard!"

"Sorry, Fumiko!" Eli laughed, slowing down her pace as she wraps her arm around the lady. The teenager looked back to check her friend and her sibling. "You guys excited for later?" She hollers.

Katsuki continued holding Haru up in his arms while he approaches the two ladies. "Hell no." He scoffs. "What's so special about Star Fest? Sounds like a normal school festival." He shrugged.

Haru agrees with the ash-blond by bobbing his head up and down, not knowing what he meant. 

Fumiko turns around, her round glasses almost dropping, "You'll see later, it's a very well-known event." She then faces the girl wrapped around her left arm. "Even other preschools know about it." 

Eli agreed. "That's why our parents enrolled us in Little Stars, they have the best school programs!" She glistens, letting go of Fumiko's arm and reaching her hands out, and jumping around like she was crazy. "There are skating rinks, mini-carousels, game booths, jail booths... don't even get me started with the food!"

"You look stupid, tangerine." Katsuki teases.

"Shut uuuup!" Eli pouts, going back to Fumiko's side. "By the way, Fumiko,"

"Hmm?" The lady hums at her,

"Since when did you start wearing big round glasses? Are those a new pair–" Eli tried to reach out for the woman's glasses, but a sudden kick on her shin stops her. "Ow!"

"Getting someone's glasses without their permission is rude. I thought you were a role-model to the kids?" Katsuki snaps at her. "Is this what you teach them?"

"What he said!" the little kid backs the teenager up.