𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙿𝚃𝟺 𝙹𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚘 𝚡 𝚠𝚒𝚏𝚎/𝚑𝚞𝚜𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

(PART 2! 😋 Not a lot you do because your kinda locked up )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Two months after)

After finding you again, he never leaves your side. Going to sleep, in the shower, taking out the trash, and even to work.

He makes sure that you're happy with him. And once you told him that you didn't forgive him, he would start painting pictures of you with his blood whenever he "punished" himself.

He was very clingy; he often buys you gifts so you can buy into him and forget that he ever cheated on you. He often asked you questions like this.

"Do you not think I'm attractive? I can get plastic surgery."

"Are your gifts too small? I can get you bigger ones."

"Do you need me?"

"Do you love me?"

"Do you want me?"

He was often soft and kind; he didn't hurt you; he also didn't ask for much, but if he did, you could never say "no."
in fear of what will happen.

One day, you were cooking in the kitchen. Jotaro entered the house and smiled at you. "Look at MY (beautiful/handsome) (wife/husband)," he said happily. "Welcome home." You said this as he placed his chin on your head.

"I got you something, my little flower." He said he was taking your hand and leading you to a box on the table. When you opened the box, you saw a shiny necklace. You sighed. "What do you don't like?" he said. You didn't answer, but you got up and kissed him passionately.

"I love you, Jotaro Kujo." You said this before leaving the room.

You had left the man smiling. He laughed hysterically before spitting out a weird, wide smile.

"I love you too, baby; now no one can come between us!"

"And if so, I'll rip them apart."