5

Daily News

SELENA GOMEZ AND SHAWN MENDES BOTH ARRIVE IN MONTREAL ON THE SAME DAY! : Pop singer Selena Gomez was seen arriving at Canadian airport on Sunday morning and not long after her arrival, Music Star Shawn Mendes was also seen walking through the entrance.

Now let's not get ahead of ourselves these two stars could both possibly be doing their own thing in the foreign country which shouldn't cause a lot of noise since they are celebrities and can literally go anywhere they want, but then what are the possibilities of both Shawn and Selena planning a get away trip together without anyone knowing?

Well Selena is a very busy lady and doesn't seem to have time for love these days ever since her split with ex boyfriend and Star Justin Bieber, so what exactly are the chances of her and Shawn happening?... quite slim if you ask me.

However Sources reveal that Selena was in the country for her modeling gig with puma and would be in the country for a week or two

However Sources reveal that Selena was in the country for her modeling gig with puma and would be in the country for a week or two. But we don't know what's Shawn's plans are yet or what he came to do in Canada.
Could he have possibly gone to visit his family?, maybe he's been home sick and just wanted to drop by?... well it's gotta be one of them because this sudden arrival does seem fishy.

Tell us what you think in the comments section below and stay posted for more updates on your favorite celebrities.