77

Shawnmendes and Haileybieber's dm
                                12:00am

Haileybieber: Happy Birthday Shawn❤️

                                 11:56pm

Shawnmendes: Thank you

Haileybieber: How did you celebrate?

Shawnmendes: Chilled with my friends and family.

Haileybieber: awwn, hope you had fun

Shawnmendes: i did thanks

Haileybieber: So how are you?

Shawnmendes: What do you want?

Haileybieber: I'm sorry if I upset you I was just trying to make conversation

Shawnmendes: Well you shouldn't, because if it isn't obvious enough I don't want to talk to you😊

Haileybieber: You know you don't have to be like that. I know I hurt you and I'm sorry, but I really just want to be able to talk to you again.

Shawnmendes: Nah Hailey you didn't hurt me, you hurt yourself. You knew exactly the kind of guy Justin was before you decided to marry him. And after all those times that I tried to be the best for you at the end of the day you went running to him simply because he and Selena broke off and I'm not sure what's going on with your marriage right now but now you want us to 'talk?' You didn't want to talk before you ran off to your husband and I see no reason why we should talk now.

Haileybieber: Okay... fine. I messed up, I was wrong and I should spoken to you before I did what I did I accept that now. But can I ask you one question?.

Shawnmendes: Yh whatever

Haileybieber: Why are you trying to use Selena to get to me?

Shawnmendes: Excuse me?

Haileybieber: I watch the news shawn. First you chase her to Canada and then you guys end up making an album together meaning y'all spent everyday together and then the tour and then the kiss... I'm not stupid shawn. What are the actual odds of you and her suddenly meeting eachother and doing stuff right after I got married to Justin?

Shawnmendes: 😂😂😂😂

Shawnmendes: Do you honestly feel this is about you?

Haileybieber: it looks like it Shawn and why are you laughing I didn't crack a joke did I?

Shawnmendes: Nah you didn't crack a joke but I think it's pretty funny how self centered you're being right now. For you to even think for one second that all I've done this year, and everything I've worked for with Selena is all about you. Like seriously you're the one being confrontational?.
Look Hailey I'll admit I thought you were great, I actually did like you but thanks to you I guess it only lasted for a short period of time. And right now I'm actually proud to say that I'm in love with someone else. Selena is a great woman and she's been done dirty thanks to your husband but I'm in love with her now and I'm going to make sure that I give her everything she deserves. This isn't and was never about you and i'd advice that you stop thinking that it is and focus on your marriage.

Haileybieber: But why her?, why Selena?

Shawnmendes: Now if you ask me that I'd be forced to ask you why Justin. But if you're so curious then I'll answer you. She's rare and that's all I'm going to say.

Haileybieber: Okay I get it. I'm sorry for what I said and I hope you finally find happiness

Shawnmendes: I am happy

Haileybieber: Oh... okay umm. We'll I guess I'll just get out of your hair

Shawnmendes: whatever you say

Haileybieber: Bye shawn.

Seen

*haileybieber unfollowed you*

He wasn't following her in the book anyways so who cares?