138

*Selena's POV*

'Yes momma i promise i'll come visiting this weekend. No excuses' i tell my mum as i struggle over a tray of brownies.

'Of course Tim is going to be there' i assure her as i listen to her rant at the other end of the phone about not spending enough time with me since i got out of rehab and meeting timothee. Tim was honestly good with my family, anf they haven't even met him yet.

Sooner than later i hear the door bell ring throughout the house and i tell my mum i'd call later, guessing that was Tim at the door. We planned to have picnic today at the park around 1, but it was just 11:30 which was quite early.

I quickly wipe my hands on the kitchen napkin before making my way over to the door. 'Be right there' i yell. As soon as i get to the door i pull on the locks and swing it open, seeing the last and least person i'd ever want to see.
Without a word i shut the door on her face and proceed to head back into my kitchen.

'Hey!, Selena come on i just want to talk!' She says and i hear my door open and close and i can't help but feel so incredibly angry just seeing her face right now.

'Selena please lets just talk i promise i'm not going to take much of your time' she says coming into my kitchen and i may just kill her.

'Oh don't worry about that miles i'm pretty sure thats the only thing thats mine that you can't take' i say sarcastically as i look up to her with hurt burning in my eyes, and in hers.

'Selena i honestly didnt mean to-' Miley began but i cut her off immediately.

'What exactly do you mean by that!?. You knew i liked Shawn, you were the only fucking human i told about my feelings for shawn for crying out loud!, i could have told Taylor or Ariana or even Gigi for that matter but no miley i told you instead!' i yelled 'And you stabbed me in the back!'

I know you might be a little confused, but i'll clear it up. While i was gradually realizing my feelings for shawn on tour, i began talking about it with Miley. We've both had a history of liking thesame guy and whilst back then it stired up a little drama between us, at the end we were able to move past it and our bond became  sort of stronger. So talking to her about Shawn just make me feel a little bit closer to her. I mean since they were of course best friends.

Howevery point is i shared every feeling with her, i cried to her for days about how i felt and how he didnt feel thesame way and for what?... For her to take him at the end?

'i admit it i fucked up okay. I fucked up big time. The truth is that i've always been in love with shawn... and i didn't want to say anything to you because of our history with Nick. But then when Shawn told me on the day of my birthday that he was in love with you and thaf he wanted to ask you out it tore me to bits' Miley said with a bit of a yell.

I didn't know why the tears poured down my face. I'm guessing it was the hurt. I mean i should be used to getting hurt and backstabbed right?. I mean justin did it and shawn did it too... but i'd never imagine she'd do this.

'i knew i put shawn in a tough spot when i told him that i loved him. And i knew he only decided to do what he did to make me happy, because weather i like it or now i'm his best friend. I knew he wouldn't want to be selfish and ignore how i felt, and i was right because he didn't. Because he's so loyal and he's always been there for me. Thats why he didn't tell you' she was almost in tears now too. 'That was the only reason he and i got to happen in the first place'.

I cannot believe the words that come out of the girl who i thought used to be my friend. I felt a new kind of resentment towarda her that i feel only a few people could understand.

'Look Selena. You can hate me all you want. But please don't take it out on Shawn. He's never been in lovw with anyone like he's been in love with you. And i know that besides whats going on right now with you and Timothee you're still in love with Shawn.' she said moving closer to where i stood and i backed away.

'Don't push him away' she said to me. 'i'm not in any position to be giving anyone any form of advice right now, but if i can fix what i destroyed i'd be really happy about that.' she sniffed now trying to clean her tears with her arm.

'you might never forgive me but its fine i don't deserve your forgiveness. But please, just talk to Shawn again and tell him how you feel. Don't lie to yourself...' there was a long pause as we stared at eachother, but then after a while she turned her back and set to leave.

'Wait' i say and she stops in her tracks and turns around to face me. I cleaned up the dried tears and a little which was still threatening to fall and then folded my arms.

'This isn't me forgiving you...but thanks..., for trying to do the right thing' i say and she nods.

'i'm sorry for hurting you' she said. Her blue eyes staring into my brown ones, but i turn away looking down wards as i begin to hear her footsteps walking away.

No matter how upset i was with miley, everything she said was right. My feelings for shawn hadn't gone anywhere, doesn't mean i didnt try to tuck it away into a little drawer.
And then theres my feelings for Tim.... Each day i spend with him it grows stronger... And for the past month and a half he's been my rock. My shoulder to cry on, my everything. The thought of even breaking his heart tore me to pieces. This was going to be tough, but i knew who had my heart...

Right from the start.

Yes yea boring and too short i know, but honestly i've been putting this book on hold for too long and i just wantee to give you guys something.
So who do you think she's going to choose?... Or rather who do you want her to choose?...

Shawn? Or Timothee?