80: NOT AN UPDATE

Hey you guys, it's Sophia here aka Bree. You can call me any of you want and I just want to thank you guys for getting this book up to 1k I'm really grateful, however I haven't been posting regularly because I and some other amazing group of people on Instagram are still developing and creating edits to use for this book. I've been working with three different manip editors and you can find them on the watermarks on the pictures, if you're interested to see more of their amazing work you can go check them out or even follow them.
Anyways my point is that I haven't been posting regularly because of these manips that I don't have right now but I promise soon I'll start updating again but for now you'll just have to give me and my friends time to do this. And also my exams are starting on Monday so that's another thing that is going to take up 90% of my time so I'm just gonna beg you guys to be patient. If you can't be patient then you can go check out my other Instagram boom called INSTAGRAM 18, a Harry styles and Selena Gomez fan fic. The book is completed and is on its way to 15k reads and I'm entirely grateful for that too❤️. So you can check it out while you wait for updates from here.

And I wanna shout out to my new readers on board, you guys are doing huge things for me so thank you. And those of you who found this book through @shawnlenaedits on Instagram and have been reading, I just wanna say thank you too for reading. You can drop your ig handles for me and I'll follow you right away and for those of you who don't know the page you have got to check it out, her edits are the main ones I use here so yeah check her out too.

Hope you guys have a wonderful day staying at home and staying safe.

All my love ❤️ Bree