107

Presently

WhatsApp Group chat:
Admin: Taylor😍❤️

🔥SQUAD🔥
Ari🌈 , Bella🌹, Cara😎💙,Charlie😜💜,Gigi💗, kortney💋🌹, Miles👑💕, Nialler💗💕,Selena🔥🌹❤️,Shawn😌🖤,Taylor😍❤️, Zendyy😴🥰

Zendyy😴🥰: Guys dont you all think we've been silent for long enough?

Cara😎💙: i was honestly about to reach my breaking point too @zendyy😴🥰

Taylor😍❤️: Has anyone been able to contact selena yet?. Aparently she doesn't wanna see any of us.

Gigi💗: She hasn't been online for a while now, yk she said shes taking a break

Taylor😍❤️: yeah a break from social media not her best friends

Kortney💋🌹: She doesn't even answer my calls. I'm really worried about her you guys.

Cara😎💙: well has any of you gotten a chance to talk with shawn or miley. Cause it seems like they have something to do with whatever is going on with selena.

Bella🌹: Shawn hasn't been online either. And it seems impossible to get to him too.

Ari 🌈: I've never been so surrounded by a bunch of dumb ass idiots before in my life. Shawn and Selena obviously had something together I mean could none of you actually see it or I have to start playing back tapes for ya'll?. Look I know they said that kiss in Mexico was nothing and was just for attention and all but I know my friends and I expected you guys to know them too. They obviously really liked eachother. Now I don't really know what's going on with Shawn and Miley right now, weather their trying to get attention too or their dating or something or whatnot, but we really do have to get to the button of this. Someone needs to talk to Shawn and someone else needs to reach out to Selena. Charlie and Niall I'm leaving Shawn to you guys.

Charlie😜💜: I rather not get involved guys. None of this ever ends well.

Cara😎💙: Get a grip puth and do the job @charlie😜💜

Nialler💗💕: I spoke to Shawn yesterday guys. He said that he and Miley had gone on vacation to Miami. I asked him what was going on but he didn't want to talk too much.

Zendyy😴🥰: WOW so they really are dating now huh?

Taylor😍❤️: Honestly that's just really wack. Their not dating until they actually say it to our faces. like how could shawn even do this. Miley is our friend and if he knew he wanted something with Miley then he should have never played around with selena. I mean he knows more than anyone what she went through with Justin

Gigi💗: I think we all need to calm down guys. Let's not turn on eachother okay, we can all talk about this when they get back or decide that they wanna come online or whenever Selena is all better I mean we aren't sure it's all just assumptions Taylor don't get mad.  You'll just end up sounded like a fan who knows nothing. So let's just be patient.

Nialler💗💕: I agree with G.

Kortney💋🌹: me too. Let's just be patient okay. I hate to see selena go through what she's going through right now but I think it's for the best if we don't try to drag anyone.

Ari🌈: Exactly. Look guys I gotta bounce. I have an interview soon and I need to get into hair and makeup okay? I'll talk to y'all when I'm back.

Cara😎💙: Me too guys I gotta run. I'll be late for my meeting with VS

Gigi💗: What time is that btw? @cara😎💙

Cara😎💙: 4 o'clock. Want me to pick you up?

Gigi💗: Defs

Charlie😜💜: Alright guys Charlie is out✌🏾

Zendyy😴🥰: Bye guys