92: MILEY'S BIRTHDAY NIGHT

Still November 23rd
9:00 am

*Shawn's POV*

I pulled up to miley's house earlier than everyone else well because she'd kill me if I showed up later but it was okay because it's her birthday and she's my best friend.
I climbed the lit up front porch and just glanced at all the fairly lights that were already hung up. If I knew one thing about Miley, it was that she was literally the life of the party. I'd be surprised if she didn't throw herself one, but on the other hand I wish I and I few of our other friends could have gotten a chance to throw her a surprise party, I'd love to see her shocked expression and then laugh when she threatens to kill me for keeping it a secret.
She didn't like those. 'Secrets' , and that was exactly why I would tell her exactly how I feel about Selena and know what she'd think if I asked her out.
I adjusted the gift bag in my left hand and went for the bell, but the door was pulled open before I could ring it.
'I saw the car in the drive way already' Miley said with a bright smile 'great' I chuckled pulling her in for a tight hug

'Happy birthday'

I whispered rubbing her back before pulling away and looking her up and down to see she's dressed quite casually in a black T shirt and blue jeans, and she had obviously gotten a new hair do. 'Love the hair by the way' I say
'I know right?' She says before pulling me inside and the first person I saw was Noah.

'Hey Noah' I said with open arms and she looked up at me from where she was seated in the living room and jolted towards me. 'Hey Shawn' she said as I brought her into a hug
'What's up?, love what you did with the porch by the way' I tell her knowing too well that she was the only one in the house capable to decorating like that.

'Thanks, at least someone appreciates it' she says

'Hey I appreciated it' Miley said from beside me and I watched as Noah narrowed her eyes at her sister and I just shook my head and ruffled her hair. 'You did good' I say to her before turning and pointing a finger at Miley while making my way towards the kitchen. 'You should be more greatful' I say.

'Is that Shawn?' I heard another lady's voice coming from the kitchen and at once miley's mother Tish appeared.

'There he is' she said with open arms and a wide grin and smiled going into her embrace. 'Hi Mrs Cyrus, I've missed you guys'

'We've missed you too Shawn, but I think Miley missed you the most she couldn't stop yabbing about you' she said leading me into the kitchen/dining table where the whole place was decorated with balloons and snacks of different range were scattered across the table with a bottles of hard liquor and wine.

The family immediately made me feel at home as I was soon in the living room playing FIFA with Braison as people started arriving.

'Hey Braison! Shawn! Do you guys want grilled chicken!?' Noah's voice asked as I was determined to focus and not get scored by Braison.

'Count me in!' I yell

'Count me out!' Braison yelled after.

'Get it! Get it...the fuck man?' Braison sulked

'Yes!' I yelled laughing at him and he threw his console at me but I was quick to dodge it.

'Are you dorks done?, my birthday is almost starting and I won't be held accounts if the cake runs out' My gaze shifted from a pissed braison to Miley who was leaning agsinst the entrance of the living room.

'Sorry dude... we'll play another round before I leave aiite?' I said to Braison as I stood but chuckled at how childish he was being.
We both followed behind Miley to the kitchen as voices could already be heard from the living room.
As soon as we stepped into the kitchen unlike before it was now filled with a lot of people. 10 of Miley's close friends which I didn't know personally, her dad billy and trace, Chris and Brandi. After a while the squad began to pull up one after the other. Ariana, Taylor, Cara, Charlie, tomholland,Gigi and Bella , Niall and zendaya... but Selena hadn't shown up yet.