125

SELENA GOMEZ THROWS MAJOR SHADE AT SHAWN MENDES.

Last Night at the AMAs Mendes and Gomez on arrival finally dumped into each other after months of not talking to one another, taking the hearts of Shawnlena fans all over the world by surprise.

And  right when it seemed like there was hope for a friendly meeting between the two stars, Selena literally shocked her fans and Hollywood when she rolled her eyes at Shawn

And right when it seemed like there was hope for a friendly meeting between the two stars, Selena literally shocked her fans and Hollywood when she rolled her eyes at Shawn.

Mendes on seeing his former love had mustered up a kind smile and even said hi and waved at Selena but Selena literally had no words for him as she is seen rolling her eyes before walking into the building

It seems like there is still some major heat between these two and it looks like it's not going to be something that can easily be fixed.
Fans at the red carpet anticipated for the two to walk in together since they were both nominated for an award for best album collab, which they won by the way, but they were disappointed.

Shawn had gone up alone on stage to receive the award regardless Selena being seated in the audience with a little or no smile on her face.
Poor Shawn. Anyways Mendes had made a remarkable speech while thanking everyone who made it happen for voting for he and Selena. He also thanked Selena for being an admirable person and great partner. Shawn is literally the nicest guy out there guys, he still talked about how much of a great person Selena was and even thanked her. I doubt not many people can do what Shawn did, however we are proud of him for holding his head high.

For more updates on your favorite Celebrities don't miss out on our daily posts. Tell us what you think about Selena's shade at Shawn in the comments section below.