62

Shawn and Aliyaah's imessage
💕Ali💕

Shawn: Hey

Delivered

Ali: Hi

Shawn: Ali I'm sorry

Shawn: I really am, I didn't mean to yell at you or make it seem like you were disturbing me.

Shawn: I was just really confused and my head was just jumbled up and I didn't know how I felt but you were right.

Ali: Shawn, it's okay.

Ali: you're my big brother, we grew up together and I love you regardless whatever you say to me.

Ali: uhhh what exactly was I right about?

Shawn: 🙄

Ali: 😂😂😂 I'm waiting

Shawn: you were right about Selena.
I think I'm in love with her.

Ali: oh please Shawn you don't think. You ARE in love with her, I knew it!!!💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

Shawn: why are you dancing? Nothings going to happen.

Ali: wait what?, why?

Shawn: I'm certain she doesn't like me back.

Ali: are you crazy?

Shawn: yeah, probably

Ali: Shawnnnn, I'm 100% she likes you back. You're shawn mendes and every girl on the planet literally loves Shawn Mendes I mean come on.

Shawn: Thanks sis, but I don't think she does.

Ali: Didn't she kiss you?

Shawn: it didn't mean anything

Ali: it hurts how you're famous but unintelligent😒😒😒

Shawn: 🙄🙄🙄

Ali: I guarantee you that no girl would agree to kiss a guy who she doesn't at least have the slightest feelings for. I mean didn't you say it was her idea and you went along with it?

Shawn: well yeah

Ali: Then maybe she actually did want to kiss you. Or want you to kiss her. Whatever I legit think she likes you and you should at least tell her how you feel.

Shawn: I did tell her how I feel

Ali: you did?😳😳😳😳😳

Shawn: yeah through a song i wrote for her...but I didn't quite tell her it was about her.

Ali: 🤦🏼‍♀️

Shawn: I wanted to but I panicked and well

Shawn: I guess I just screwed up

Ali: Tell her shawn. Just tell her how you feel and if she doesn't feel thesame way then it's her loss okay?. I just dont like knowing youre feeling this way.

Shawn: Alright.

Ali: YASSSSS....Ali you've done it again😌😌😌

Shawn: oh shut up

Shawn: But...thanks❤️💕😊

Ali: anytime 😏❤️💕