43

3 days earlier in Mexico

Selena had woken up to the lights beaming unto her face and she instinctively shielded herself with her blanket. Blowing the strand of hair dangling in front of her face she looked around her hotel room to see her piece of clothings laying around on different parts of the hotel floor. Her and Shawn with the rest of the tour's crew had arrived in Mexico at around 3am in the morning and she was so tired and was in need of sleep that she didn't really care where she tossed her clothes when she walked in. She looked to her desk and picked up her phone to check what the time was, and as soon as she did a knock came on the door.

''Whose there?'' She asked quickly standing up and picking up her clothes and putting on a tank top to cover her bare chest.

''It's shawn'' The voice said and she walked over to the door to unlock it, afterwhich swinging it open.

Shawn stood there with a smile and looking handsome as always. He was fully dressed in a cream long sleeved sweater with black skinny jeans. His hair was in its usual messy curls but they always looked perfect no matter how messy it got, at least that's what Selena thought.

''Woah you're not dressed yet?, remember you said you'd show me around today''

he said and she face palmed herself remembering quiet clearly when they were talking about the trip while in Washington and how she promised to show him Mexico since she is partly from the city.

'' Shoot, I'm just waking up, what time is it?'' She asked and he took out his phone from his jeans and looked at the screen

''It's 12'' he said and her eyes grew wide 'i can't believe I missed breakfast'' she whined walking back into the room as he followed suit, closing the door behind him.

''Well we can get breakfast and lunch together when we get into town, I didn't eat breakfast either'' he said making himself comfortable on the side chair and she pushed her head back and sighed with relief while walking to sit on her bed.

''Thank God!'' She said and he chuckled at her.

Ever since the tour with Selena started they had gotten closer to eachother, it was quite different from when they started working in the studio,in the sense that they were coming and going and meeting in one particular location almost every single day, but now they spend everyday of their entire day together and literally in each others space.
When they were off stage they'd be hanging out in eachothers hotel rooms and be checking out their social medias. They did however know that there was a fandom completely dedicated to just them and that they were being shipped by fans.
Shawn had read countless comments of fans begging them to date or that the both of them should hook up and all that, but he knew that it would never happen. And it wasn't just because of the fact that Selena was older than him with 6 years, it was also because she was Selena and he was Shawn. He knew for a fact that he was way out of her league, but that didn't stop him from thinking about what it would be like if they were together. He didn't frown at the idea, not one bit.

He knew for sure that Selena had gone through a lot in past relationships, especially when she dated Justin and he didn't hide his detest towards bieber, infact he made it very well known to Selena how much he hated his guts for the way he treated her. He knew deep down that if he were the one who had gotten the chance to be with someone as beautiful as Selena he'd definitely treat her better than anyone else.

''Why on earth are you wearing a sweater to go out in Mexico ?'' Selena asked looking him from head to toe and he just shrugged.

'' Maybe I'm planning on soaking up the heat'' he said wiggling his brows at her and with a little smile at him she rolled her eyes. Getting up to get feet she proceeded to put her hair in a bun and get ready for a bath