132

*Shawn's POV*

I pulled up in front of Selena's apartment by 11:59pm, i turned off the engine and just sat in my car for a while. I was going to talk to her and come clean tonight, no matter how hard she tries to shut me off, i just had to do it tonight.

I got out of the car and walked towards her front door before hesistantly knocking. Dipping my hands into my pockets immediately.

The sound of the door locks got my attention and i braced myself up at once. This was it.

The door opened and immediately i plastered a smile  on my face. But who i expected to see wasn't who was standing in front of me.

He was here...

'If i'm not mistaken, you must be Shawn' Timothee said as he stood in front of the door with what looked like a scowl on his face and his eyes didn't fail to send daggers my way.
I could see why Selena would fall for a guy like him though. He was protective of her and i could tell from the body language he was giving off, plus he had the looks. He wasn't as muscular as i was, but he was tall, kind of like around my height.

'And your timothee'  i reply with the exact same energy and he moves closer to me, but i stand my ground.

'I'd honestly apprecaite it if you stopped bothering my girlfriend. But since she wants to talk to you i have no choice but to let her. But after today...i don't want to see you around her and i don't want you calling her either' he whispers sternly.

' i think she should be the one making that decision don't you think?' i ask a bit pissed off.

'What the hell is going on?' we both turned our heads at the sound of Selena's voice coming from inside and i saw her standing a few feets behind him fully dressed and lookimg beautiful as always.

'Why didn't you tell me he was at the door?' Selena asked Timothee as she moved to stand next to him. My eyes not being able to look away from her as she stares her boyfriend down.

'i was going to. I just needed a word' he said looking from her back to me. His eyes holding a hint of jealousy, but what he did next completely took both Selena and me off guard i guess. He leaned in to kiss her and i couldn't help but shoot lazers at the corner of his head.

'Bye babe, i'll call if i get too worried'  he said and Selena nodded before walking out the door to meet me. Her eyes held mine and i could tell she didn't want to be around me, but i wouldn't let that stop me from saying what i want to say tonight.
She stood there in front of me and i looked at her like an idiot before finally realizing that i had to move.

'Sorry the car is over there' i say pointing and she moves ahead of me and i just stare after again yet again like an idiot. Having in mind that timothee might still be watching i moved quickly managing to get to the car before Selena and opening up her side of the car.

'i can open my own doors thanks' she says and that felt like a huge slap not gonna lie. I shut the door and got into the car before pulling out amd driving into the town.

The car ride was silent and the only thing that could be heard was the sound of the radio playing beyonce. You could literally cut the tension in the car with a knife.

'You look beautiful. I love the dress' i say breaking the silence.

'Thanks...Tim picked it out' she said and i guess that got me to shutup quicker than i expected. Soon my song lay down beside you came up and I felt her shift in her seat before saying.

'Can you please change the song I don't like it' it hurt that she had grown to dislike me this much, but I wasn't going to say a word to argue with her, so I changed it.