128

Dailynews✔︎

♡︎ Liked by breeexh, shawnlenalover, shawnlenaedits and 1,992,027 othersDailynews Selena Gomez and Timothee Chalamet first public appearance as a couple arriving at the singers recording studio

Dailynews Selena Gomez and Timothee Chalamet first public appearance as a couple arriving at the singers recording studio.

Comments

Lolobingham: I hate Selena Fr, she's a sick slut and she literally moves from one guy to another. Can you even imagine what she said in that interview?. She totally used Shawn and I bet he's madly in love with her ungrateful ass.

Shawnlenaedits: i think everyone watched that interview and a lot of us are choosing not to talk about it because dad fans of them both we know that she was totally saying all those things because of what Shawn did to her with Miley. I mean if Shawn has never gone out with Miley I doubt she would have ever sad that, even if it was true which I don't believe. Also you do not know Selena and you aren't even a fan if you really were you'd know that she doesn't just jump from one guy to another and you would never call her a slut. Look at yourself in the mirror before you judge someone else.
(2,002 likes)

Kemiii: I agree @shawnlenaedits but let's face it Shawn fucked up and now Selena needs to live her life happily.

Breeexh: I'm just waiting for them to breakup that's all....😂

Selenaandtim: They aren't breaking up😑 @breeexh