99

News

SELENA GOMEZ GOES INTO REHAB AND IS CAUGHT SMOKING AS SHE IS REPORTEDLY HAVING 'EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL BREAK DOWN'

 Selena Gomez was caught smoking early this morning in front of Cedars sinia Medical rehab center and we are in shock as fans worry about their idol and ask if the singer is 'Okay'

For the past two weeks Singer and Pop star Selena Gomez has allegedly been in Rehab. The singer has reportedly been suffering mental and emotional break downs ever since Tuesday of last week, merely days after pictures of best friends Miley Cyrus and Shawn Mendes who she was allegedly rumored to be dating surfaced all over the internet.

 The singer has reportedly been suffering mental and emotional break downs ever since Tuesday of last week, merely days after pictures of best friends Miley Cyrus and Shawn Mendes who she was allegedly rumored to be dating surfaced all over the in...

Multiple sources tell TMZ, the 27-year-old singer was at her Studio City, CA home the last week of September when the first emergency hit. We're told she was despondent and emotional over an alarmingly low white blood cell count in the wake of depression.

Our sources say a family member drove her to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L

Our sources say a family member drove her to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. thesame day the singer took to her Instagram to reveal she would be taking a break with a short note which she posted.

We're told Selena was released days later but had to be re-admitted late last week because her low blood cell count persisted, and it threw Selena into a downward emotional spiral

Soon after she was admitted she insisted on leaving, but doctors said she couldn't. We're told Selena had "a meltdown" and "freaked out." Selena tried ripping the IV's out of her arm. Several sources called the episode "an emotional breakdown."

We're told Selena is currently at an East Coast psychiatric facility and is receiving dialectical behavior therapy -- DBT. The therapy treats various mental health disorders. Selena has received DBT in the past.

Sources also reveal that Selena has refused to see anyone while she receives treatment, and by anyone she means 'Anyone' the singer allegedly refused to see best friends Taylor swift, Gigi Hadid when they came to visit and even also refused to see her supposed best friend and possibly ex boyfriend Shawn mendes, as sources also revealed that the singer showed up and was very worried about her. Others said that mendes was told directly by Selena not to come anywhere near her.

Fans are worried that Shawn who has always been Selena's go-to in every situation is now officially the number one person she does not want to see.
Rumors that Selena and Shawn had broken up and Shawn went for Miley to get to her has been going round. Some say that Gomez is simply jealous of Cyrus and Mendes and is hurt that Mendes would play her like that. The fans are really confused at this point as it's known that Selena and Shawn never really confirmed their relationship from the beginning, if there ever was one. And Shawn and Miley have also not confirmed their relationships to the public yet either. Okay Shawn what are you playing at?

Fans are speculating all over the internet that this situation looks really familiar.
Yes you know it, it's like Nick Jonas all over again.

If you didn't know Nick Jonas had gone back and forth dating both Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus between the years of 2008 to 2010. Could this also be one of the reasons for Selena's emotional break down? realizing that she is now in thesame kind of situation of that on Nick Jonas and with Miley again!?

Well we really do not know what to come to conclusion to, but please tell us what you think in the comments section below. Don't forget to visit our website for more updates on your favorite celebs.