Chap. 1

Elsa's POV

I started to make some pizza for dinner since Nathan didn't want pasta. Picky picky. As I was making the pizza, Jack came running in.

"Elsa!" Jack yelled as he came into the small kitchen. "What?" I looked at him totally confused. "Nathan is gone again!" Jack exclaimed.

I sighed knowing where he could be. "Hang on." I said picking up the phone. I dialed Anna's phone number.

"Hello!" Anna's cheerful voice answered. "Hey Anna its Elsa, is Nathan there?" I asked Anna. "Yeah, he just got here." Anna replied.

"Thanks sis, love ya." I said then hung up. "Jack, Nathan is at Anna's house." I said turning back to him.

"Thanks Els." Jack said giving me a kiss on the cheek then ran out the door. I smiled as I placed the pizza in the oven.

I sat on the couch and began to read a good book, I was supposed to read three days ago. "Mom! Check it out!" Nathan yelled as he bursted through the door.

I dropped my book and looked at Nathan. He had brown hair, braces but thankfully his teeth are straight, he always wore a green backpack.

"What is it?" I asked looking at Nathan. He pulled out a huge, book. The family tree.

"He found it when he was at Anna's house." Jack said coming in then closing the door. "The family tree?" I said holding it.

"Yeah, but look at the last page!" Nathan said pointing to the book. I flipped through the book and went to the last page.

Me and Anna's picture was there obviously. But there was something new. Nathan's picture.

"Where's Dad?" Nathan said looking around. "Hmm, it doesn't look like he's there." I said looking at Jack. "Maybe because we aren't married Elsa." Jack pointed it out.

"Right." I said closing the book. "But you are planning on marrying her right?" Nathan asked Jack. I smiled as I went over to the oven.

Jack's POV

I crossed my arms looking at Nathan. "Of course I am but I don't think I should propose right now. I'll propose when I find the right time." I said looking at Nathan.

"But, when?" He asked with a shrug. "When it's time." I said walking over to Elsa. Nathan ran into his room then closed the door.

I stood behind Elsa hugging her from behind. "Jack," Elsa said laughing. "Something wrong?" I said kissing her cheek. "Nope but you might want to back up while I take the pizza out to the living room." Elsa said smiling.

I let go of her and backed up a bit. "Whoops." I said smiling. Elsa smiled and got the pizza out. She walked over to the living room and placed the pizza down.

I sat on the couch and opened the phone. My awesome friend, Hiccup decided to put the most embarrassing photo on Instagram. Great.

"Hey, this is you?" Elsa said showing me her phone. It was me in the seventh grade, with Hiccup dressed as fairies. I have no idea what happened that night.

"Uh, no." I said embarrassed. Elsa laughed and nodded. "Alright if that's what you say." She said eating a slice.

"Mom! Dad! Can I have a friend over?" Nathan yelled as he ran into the living room. "Who's the friend?" I asked him. "Just a girl but she's a friend." Nathan said looking at us.

"Ooh, I'd love to meet her. Sure she can come over." Elsa said smiling. "Thanks love ya guys." Nathan said grabbing his phone. I wonder who this girl is?