47. robin

peter_parker: once upon a time there was this boy named spiderman (don’t ask - his parents were weird) and he was planning a master prank with this girl named robin hood (her parents were also probably weird) and he saw this girl named leigh and he thought she was really smokin hot and he wanted to ask her out but then robin hood came and they did their superawesome master prank and when they were eating snickers bars in the woods he looked and her and spiderman fell in love with robin hood. the next day he wanted to ask her out, but that girl leigh asked him out first and he remembered how smokin hot she was and he said yes, stupidly, but later he remembered how even more smokin hot robin hood was and - just his luck - leigh broke up with him and he got his first kiss with robin hood. happily ever after.

     peter_parker: just thought you’d like to hear a little bedtime story.

     robin_ur_dignity: oh my god. what is this life???

     peter_parker: it’s ur life, babe. 

     robin_ur_dignity: that was the best story i ever heard. thank you for that. also, don’t call me babe.

     peter_parker: sorry. hey, it’s 2:23 a.m. and it’s now november 23.

     peter_parker: it’s my birthday ;)

     robin_ur_dignity: happy birthday, babe <3

     peter_parker: thank you. also, don’t call me babe. 

     robin_ur_dignity: touché.