64

K "Welcome Mrs Naira. He said smilingly. Their tears were flowing already. He was looking at her with love filled eyes. She smiled looking at her loving husband.

Nani blessed them and they were declared them As Husband-Wife.

Kartik hugged her from side and she hugged him back slightly. She was hardly controlling herself. But seemed like she has lost courage completely.

K "I love you Naira. He said looking at her. She was resting on his chest.

Naira, she didn't respond. her hand lost its balance. He looked down at her. She was unconscious.

K "Naira!!!!

Nani "Naira....

Kartik picked her up in his arms and soon they left for the hospital.

In Car,

K "Naira, aankhe kholo Naira. Mujhse baat karo. kuch nhi hua Tumhe. He said rubbing her hands. She was in his arms.

Nani was sitting in front informing Everyone.

K "Nani, dekhiye nah ye ankhe nhi khol rhi. Usse kahiye nah ki mujhse baat kare. He cried uncontrollably.

Nani was helplessly looking at them.

K "Naira, abhi toh Humari shaadi huyi hai. Kitna kuch karna hai. Sabse daant bhi khani hai. Sabko mana na hai. Tum aise beech me mujhe chodkar nhi jaa sakti. Naira. Meri taraf dekho please. He kept crying till then they reached hospital.

He just rushed inside with her picking her up.

K "Doctor, please aap jaldi se OT ready kijiye. usse achanak chakkar agya hai. Aap please..

Doctor "yes. Mr Goenka. But suddenly. He checked her for a while.

I think we have to do it today. unki halat thik nhi hai. And Maybe she didn't take her medicine last night. Maine apko kaha tha you should be careful.

K "What! Naira ne medicine nhi li. Oh God Naira! He blamed himself.

Doctor "Anyways, where is her parents? Sirf aap aaiye hai? koi aur nhi aya.

Nani "Jii main hu uski Nani. aur sab bass arhe hai. Nani came at that time.

K "Doctor, aap please jaldi kijiye. aur Meri Naira bilkul thik hojani chaiye.

Doctor nodded but he was not leaving her hand.

Doctor "Mr.Goenka, aap please unke hath chodiye. Let her go.

K "I can't let her go. I can't. Aap bhi usse jane mat dijiyega please. I can't let her go. He hugged her again.

Nani "Kartik, beta..she tried to stop him. But he didn't.

"Kabhardar jo mujhe bhooli toh. Samjhi tum! You can't forget me. Tum nhi bhool sakti mujhe. He was continuesly saying this not leaving her.

Doctor "please....he requested.

Slowly he got apart from her. Their hands got separated. And he fell on the ground. Nani consoled him.

K "Nani. Agar vo mujhe bhool gyi toh. Abhi toh Humari shaadi huyi hai. Hum ek huye hai. ye sab sirf humare saath hi kyu hota hai Nani. vo mujhe bhool gyi toh....toh main zinda nhi reh paunga. Main nhi jee sakta uske bina. He cried more and more.

When Singhanias entered hospital. Everyone had an shocking and emotional expression.

He was in Shaadi attire. Messy hairs and red eyes. Everyone was confused.
But keeping everything aside they asked about Naira first.