Character Overview

**To be able to keep all the characters in the story, class 1-A will have 21 members throughout the book**

————————————————————

Your name is Y/N L/N, and you have applied to the hero course of UA. You are trained in both karate and western self defence, and you were a proficient Boy Scout. You know some survival skills and basic first aid.

You have E/C eyes and H/C hair. You are 5'10" and are not particularly muscular, but you are definitely not overweight.

You aren't very social (however not lonely) and you prefer to keep a close friend group, or be friends people you have known for a while, and new relationships is not a particular strong suit of yours. You aren't super smart but you are not stupid either, scoring a 'good pass' - 'very good pass' on the written test, but you have been commended before for thinking of adverse strategies and tactics.

Your character enjoys helping your father with volunteering activities and you are close with both of your parents, but you will branch off as you settle into UA.

Your quirk is known as stopwatch:

When you hold your breath, you can activate your quirk, which can slow down time from 0-100 times slower with ease, which you can keep up for around 2 minutes. It becomes straining the slower you make it. By straining, I mean using more oxygen, so you can use it for less time. 250x slower is the most powerful that you are comfortable with under normal circumstances. But by calculations from medical professionals, with training you can bring it up to 7,500 times slower than normal. Moving around requires oxygen, which means you drain your breath more quickly. You have tried on your own in the past and have managed to reach 1,500 times slower, but it is very straining and you can only hold it for just under a minute.

For reference, the quirk is extremely similar to quicksilver from Avengers: Age of Ultron or from SUPERHOT - if you want to refer to any of those franchises

Your quirk is extremely powerful until you are hit. You have to disable your quirk to get your breath back, and in those few seconds you are vulnerable.

Your quirk is considered a speed type, as in reality you are moving very fast, but unlike Tenya Iida, you cannot use your quirk to aid in attacks like a reciprico burst kick.

*A/N: for simplicity, 100x slower than normal would mean that one second for the rest of the world is 100 seconds for you.*

**A/N 2: here's me about 3 months later, just uploaded chapter 28 a few minutes ago. The book gets a lot more fluid into the later chapters and the storyline begins to have more unique elements. I'm going to touch up these first chapters when I get time, because I think they leave a bad impression on the rest of the book. I hope you enjoy reading the one successful thing I've done.

-VotiveChunk2609**