Winter Formal Pt.2

The Winter Formal was right around the corner and Lucas and I haven't made up yet. I know I kinda wanted to go to the dance with him but he didn't seem like he was ready to forgive me. I probably wouldn't forgive me either, I mean I basically called him stupid. But right now I'm focusing on getting everything ready for the dance with Alexa and Katie.

Right now we were figuring out what to do with our wigs as Hannah and Reagan were doing their own things in the background.

"What are we gonna do with our hair?" All three of us asked at the same time.

"It's so cute just like that." Reagan told us, referring to the short hair on our heads that was really starting to come in. "And it's coming in so fast."

"It's not long enough to show off, so maybe next year's Winter Formal." Alexa said.

"You know, I hate that I can't go all out on my Willy Wonka without my wig falling off." Katie said. She got up with her wig stand and started shaking the head back and forth, replicating her dance. The wig flew off the wig stand. "See? And that is my go-to move."

"So what time is Dylan picking us up Saturday?" Reagan asked.

"I'll ask him." Alexa responded.

"Because with hair, face, nails...I need three hours, six minutes." Reagan said. We all gave her a look. "You can't rush this." She said, gesturing to her face.

"Oh, six o'clock." Alexa said after Dylan texted her back.

"But he wishes it was sooner." I told the group after looking at Alexas phone.

"Katie, did you know Melissa Fink asked Ryan to the dance?" Reagan asked.

"Oh, she did?"

"But she couldn't go because she got the flu." Hannah informed.

"Oh, she did."

"Wait. Wait. Alexa, if the flu is going around um... can you go?" I asked.

"It's just one person." She responded. "And Melissa always says she's sick. Remember when she said her appendix burst?"

"Yeah, it did." I said.

"Whatever. I'm still going to that dance."

"Come on Katie. What about you and Ryan?" Reagan asked.

"I'll see him at the dance. I'm just excited that we're all going together. Can I get a celebration Wonka?" Katie got up and started doing the weird dance. "Come on! Wonka with me!"

Alexa, Katie, and I were sitting in the cafeteria laughing at something on Alexas phone when Hannah and Reagan walked over to us.

"We just had the best spanish class ever." Reagan informed us. "Senyora Tompkins has the flu, so we got to talk about the dance the whole time. It was excelente!"

"That means excellent." Hannah told us.

"The flu again?" I said, mostly to Alexa.

"And she went home so no one else would get it. Muy thoughtful of her" Alexa said.

"Muy means 'very'." Hannah said. "It's also a cute name for a cow."

"Katie you should ask Ryan to the dance." I said when I saw her looking at Ryan, who was standing in the doorway of the cafeteria talking to friends.

"Yeah, it'll be fun! Then we'll both have dates." Alexa said. I frowned slightly over the idea that I wouldn't have a date but I still had Hannah and Reagan.

"Hm. Maybe I should. I'll text him."

"He's right there!" I scoffed pointing towards him. "What happened to going big with a grand, romantic gesture?"